1st Grow-Auto Low2 CFL Cabinet

Along for the ride... looking good so far. Just remember not to over analyze, it leads to over-compensating and possibly worsening any problems there might be. Over analyzing killed my first grow.

Once you get to flowering cycle you want to have slightly longer night periods, and lower spectrum bulbs, ranging from about 2000-3000K.

The plants grow in the summer, and flower in the fall. When the sun is high in the sky, it passes through less of our atmosphere than when its lower in the sky. So in fall, the atmosphere sucks up a lot of the higher end of the light spectrum. By switching lights to lower end, were basically telling the plants its autumn and TIME TO NUG UP!!!!

Good information , thanks

Ok here some photos day 19

P1000579.JPG

P10005831.JPG

P10005842.JPG

P10005851.JPG

P10005861.JPG

P10005901.JPG

Lookin' good. I'm glad they are pulling through for you. I'm in the same boat but with bagseed. It's good to see that you have overcome the setbacks with the lights/nutes etc. Keep it up. Ive started my own journal. Mine is the redneck/ghetto grow. Check it out and you'll see why. lol.

I stoped today any nute, and flush 1 of them, and gave only water to all the others.

The soil was a lite Alkaline, to.
Temperatures is about 27º-28º in the cab and humidty around 40%-50%
Im giving them for about 1 week nutes, in every water, maybe was to much for them ???

It seems onle leafs are with bad look , the buds seem to be green.

I did use some lemon juice to drop the soil ph , in the waters i gave them , i heard it was a good thing to do , since i dont have any ph- or ph+ solution.

I apreciate some comments about this big disaster :|

Tx.

How fares this grow? Sorry you didnt get any replies about the problem... how have they been holding up? Sadly, my LR#2 turned out to be a dude, so we axed it. All our other girls are going great though, I can only hope you're having as much luck as we are.

Back
Top Bottom