These 3 lady´s look much bigger!

P1000551.JPG

P10005542.JPG

P1000555.JPG

And the new af with 2 days in soil:
P10005501.JPG

Humidity and temp.
P1000557.JPG

Is this normal to have such diference size of the plants. The first 2 are really so short ..

See ya

I think they could possibly use a very slight rise in temps, perhaps another degree or 2. 78 degress or so is what, 24C.

We are at similar stages so will enjoy the ride with you, yours slightly ahead so can give any early warning signs and/or see what I am looking forward to. (tho I didnt do that paper towel stuff, straight in the soil for me)

:thumb:

I would say it's very common for them to be different size. My plants were constantly jockeying for "the largest" position. Now I have 6 plants (which all sprouted on the same day) ranging in heights from 5 inches to over a foot.

Yeah - they all grow at different rates and the littlest crappy looking one can often shoot past all the rest once it gets going.

Looks like they're doin' pretty good so far though.

Also, labels can be misleading as they never list marijuana as one of their key species though many growers say follow directions for tomatoes. Being a weedy plant it is adapted to growing in places where there is really poor soil and grows fairly well. You should know in a few days if they will tolerate the nutes you gave em.

I think they could possibly use a very slight rise in temps, perhaps another degree or 2. 78 degress or so is what, 24C.

We are at similar stages so will enjoy the ride with you, yours slightly ahead so can give any early warning signs and/or see what I am looking forward to. (tho I didnt do that paper towel stuff, straight in the soil for me)

I will check your progress to , its the best way we have for learning.
When i close one of the doors of the cabinet temp. will rise to 24, 25º
So i thing im good with temp.

I have a trick to humidity have a constant 45-55% its to put a wet towel on a plate.I have 24H ligths on in a small place, its hard to keep humidity.

Yeah - they all grow at different rates and the littlest crappy looking one can often shoot past all the rest once it gets going.

Looks like they're doin' pretty good so far though.

Also, labels can be misleading as they never list marijuana as one of their key species though many growers say follow directions for tomatoes. Being a weedy plant it is adapted to growing in places where there is really poor soil and grows fairly well. You should know in a few days if they will tolerate the nutes you gave em.

Ok i will not stress more about the size of them.
I hope they can support well the nute. i have the soil a lite alcaline on them , i thing i will use a lite vinager on the next water with no nutes. i dont want to kill them :p

I will check your progress to , its the best way we have for learning.
When i close one of the doors of the cabinet temp. will rise to 24, 25º
So i thing im good with temp.

I have a trick to humidity have a constant 45-55% its to put a wet towel on a plate.I have 24H ligths on in a small place, its hard to keep humidity.

Yeahh deffo, hopefully we bring each other luck ;-)

those temps sound puuuurfect then. As for humidity, I bought that gadget that you can see in some of my pics, a humidifier. It was about 40 euros, not too bad and blows out a fine mist of water vapour. very sweet. I also invested in a dehumidifier too for when I have the opposite problem, that was about 30 euros. Im sure electronics n stuff usually cheaper in the states. To some it might be an expense, to me I see them as one of my grows best friends for the next few years. I liek peace of mind. Whatever suits and works of course tho!

Yeahh deffo, hopefully we bring each other luck ;-)

those temps sound puuuurfect then. As for humidity, I bought that gadget that you can see in some of my pics, a humidifier. It was about 40 euros, not too bad and blows out a fine mist of water vapour. very sweet. I also invested in a dehumidifier too for when I have the opposite problem, that was about 30 euros. Im sure electronics n stuff usually cheaper in the states. To some it might be an expense, to me I see them as one of my grows best friends for the next few years. I liek peace of mind. Whatever suits and works of course tho!

the humidifier and dehumidifier seens great , if i had more buget i would buy them to.

Ok i will not stress more about the size of them.
I hope they can support well the nute. :p

Hi Miranda I grew a lowryder2 and am starting to harvest :yummy:. It was 5" high on day 26 and leaped to 15" within the next 2 weeks. Yours will get to growing taller within a couple of weeks.

Hi Miranda I grew a lowryder2 and am starting to harvest :yummy:. It was 5" high on day 26 and leaped to 15" within the next 2 weeks. Yours will get to growing taller within a couple of weeks.

Hi mixer, yes they are getting bigger, but 2 of the look like almost planted bah.

tell me how long they did to enter in the flower cycle?
Im curios about the yield per plant you got there.

Be welcome to this jornal
see ya

Hi mixer, yes they are getting bigger, but 2 of the look like almost planted bah.

tell me how long they did to enter in the flower cycle?
Im curios about the yield per plant you got there.

Be welcome to this jornal
see ya

I haven't kept a very detailed journal I think she started flowering about the 4th week. I don't know what my yield will be but not expecting alot.

In my opinion, you gave them nutrients waaay too early. When they are that little, they should be able to get most of their food from the soil (if you used a good premix) From what I understand and have experienced, nuting early can stunt growth pretty bad.

Throw the nute schedule out the window. It only causes problems when growing these delicate dwarf varieties. On my next AF grow, I don't plan on feeding them until well into the fourth week. I used Fox farms Ocean Forest potting soil, though, and it's packed with nutrients. I would use the size of the plant as more of an indicator than it's actual age. It's real age doesn't matter if it's stunted because, although it may be say 20 days old, it may have only matured to the level of a 10 day old healthy plant. See what I'm saying? Plants don't have watches, clocks or what not so they could care less about our concept of time! =D

I would scrap the one with the severe nute burn that isn't growing and just start over with that pot.

If it were me, I'd flush the rest of the pots and wouldn't feed again for a while.

Hope this helps!

In my opinion, you gave them nutrients waaay too early. When they are that little, they should be able to get most of their food from the soil (if you used a good premix) From what I understand and have experienced, nuting early can stunt growth pretty bad.

Throw the nute schedule out the window. It only causes problems when growing these delicate dwarf varieties. On my next AF grow, I don't plan on feeding them until well into the fourth week. I used Fox farms Ocean Forest potting soil, though, and it's packed with nutrients. I would use the size of the plant as more of an indicator than it's actual age. It's real age doesn't matter if it's stunted because, although it may be say 20 days old, it may have only matured to the level of a 10 day old healthy plant. See what I'm saying? Plants don't have watches, clocks or what not so they could care less about our concept of time! =D

I would scrap the one with the severe nute burn that isn't growing and just start over with that pot.

If it were me, I'd flush the rest of the pots and wouldn't feed again for a while.

Hope this helps!

Bong next time i will only give nute after 2 week , early they got burned.
But that 2 lite plants got some problem before nute,because they was not growing at all , maybe because the rain water or whatever..
The lite onle i kill it, she didnt grow nothing, but the other she started to grow at least ...

I gave them 2 feeds of bio-grow this week 1/2 and full nute after, and they seen to like it, no more yellow leafs! ( week 2,5 in soil)

I just dont know if they started to flower or not, they started to smell to.
I will post pictures tomorrow.

just one question did you change anything in ligths after you saw they was in flower cycle?

:peace:

Along for the ride... looking good so far. Just remember not to over analyze, it leads to over-compensating and possibly worsening any problems there might be. Over analyzing killed my first grow.

Once you get to flowering cycle you want to have slightly longer night periods, and lower spectrum bulbs, ranging from about 2000-3000K.

The plants grow in the summer, and flower in the fall. When the sun is high in the sky, it passes through less of our atmosphere than when its lower in the sky. So in fall, the atmosphere sucks up a lot of the higher end of the light spectrum. By switching lights to lower end, were basically telling the plants its autumn and TIME TO NUG UP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom