1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

How to put the fear of God in new growers and then releeve it all in one sentence! As you know, I am about the same stage as Berri, just with different method, but I saw the first bit 'MOST IMPORTANT STAGE!!!!'' and panicked about my own plants, then read the second half of the sentence and felt better.

Stop scaring new mums, itš not big or clever! ;)

BUT...thanks for the reassurance :)
xx

HAHAHAHA, Ill look back at this journal after a few grows and probably laugh at myself!!
I just keep trying to remind myself...First hand experience is key!
:Namaste:

Yo tambien, you can learn everything how it is meant to be (or how people is saying it is meant to be) but it's not until we start doing that we really start learning.

I'm still happy that there are nice people in the internet world willing to hand hold though:)

x

HAHAHAHAHA Cerdito that made me choke on my blunt ! :)

Seriously ... There's nothing to worry about on both of your grows !

Berri ... I would hold back on the nutes on next watering but nute burn isn't really a bad thing at all ... It's nute lock out you should be worried about but you won't need to even think about that ! :)

Root growth is what you should be focusing on right now ... But seriously you wait until they are 3 weeks and older ... They will start to VIGOROUSLY flourish ... Have trust in me :)

So i really have a feeling after reading all day that my issue with this one is temps/heat stress due to my light being so low, temps in my tent are fine but I'm guessing the temps directly top of plants was hotter, also looks like the reason there so short..So I've put the light up a tad and going to give minimal nutes tomorrow.

Here is the leaf tip.
photo550.JPG
photo_1339.JPG
photo_5114.JPG

The other one is so short and lopsided, needs to stretch maybe
photo_4179.JPG
photo_3232.JPG

Thanks Dr. good to know!
Ill post some more pics tonight as overall there looking much better, seem to have started to noticeably grow now!
How your ladies?
:cheer:

So after reducing the feed this morning they have both seemed to start growing faster and looking happier, slight burn on the tip (pretty sure due to heat stress) but nothing major. it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.
:Namaste:
Temps staying around 77-78f and humidity 45-55, it jumps to 60-65 after feeding for a short while.
Here are some pics 13th day.
Pistils at just under 2 weeks? I think i remember reading the Dr having pistils pop up early on also.
Does this mean i switch to the Dual Spectrum HPS now? Noob question...:hmmmm:
photo_1343.JPG
photo_2290.JPG
photo_3236.JPG
photo_4184.JPG
photo_614.JPG

Looking healthy and green Berri, nice job so far. Careful with the feed at this point, nutes can mess an auto up real quick, and the soil probably has enough nutes for 2-3 weeks. If one plant is showing pistils/preflowers, you will have to feed that plant 1/4 strength bloom nutes since it is in that phase now. I had an auto that didn't get over 5 inches tall, some of them just flower early like that, it was some good weed though, just not a heavy yield.

I see spicules but no hairs... just my opinion though. My plants are currently over 2ft tall and 4 days into flower under HPS and I still see no signs of sex. But I read that it can take up to a couple weeks at times. So Im just being patient. Happy to see your girls jump in growth!

Realll fast growth now, Mono and the Dr. were correct!
Ill post some pictures tonight for you all to see, but there defiantly coming along good now!
Still only just passed the 2 weeks mark and i can't see clear growth each morning i look at them.
:thumb:

It is great isn't it! 2 weeks, like the Dr and Mr Mono said is a really good time. I got back this evening from town, and it is like they had a party today without me - I wasn't looking so they doubled in size! Or maybe not doubled, but lots of grow. I've just turned the lights out, so in 6 hours time I will be even more excited (don't know about you - but in lights out they seem to grow like crazy things.)

Glad itš all going well - look forward to seeing more pics.

x

Have been really rushed for time so heres a quick update, i shall post more pics and info over the weekend for sure!
There looking great though no problems!
They smell beautiful already!
photo_2291.JPG
photo_1344.JPG
photo552.JPG

Back
Top Bottom