1ST Grow! Cabinet! 400WHPS! Bag Seed

ReefHead

This is my first grow and I feel like im off to a good start. I first started researching about 5 months ago thinking i was going to have a big closet or an attic to grow in. Unfortunately im moving now so i built/building a cabinet.

Light: 400w HPS
Nutes: Fox Farms Grow Big and SuperThrive
Seeds: Bagseed
Soil: MG seed/seedling starter
Ventalation: 3 computer fans 2 exhaust and 1 intake
Large Box Fan on top for exhaust
Watering: Everytime top soil is dry1-2 times a day (Is that to much? They are in solo cups)

So here she is.
100_05302.jpg

100_05332.jpg

100_05341.jpg

400W Hps

100_05351.jpg

Plant A

100_05382.jpg

And heres my problem this guy has some yellow spotting and dark brown/purple streaks or spots on the large fan leaves

100_05495.jpg

And the original leaves are yellowing up is this normal it happened on the other to so i just trimmed them off.

100_0546.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics the camera my roomate has doesnt do well up close.

Re: 1ST Grow! Cabinet! 400WHPS! Bag Seed=(

in soil, you should be watering every other day or every third day when they dry out.
If you are watering twice/day in soil, you might want to transplant.

Throw as much info as you can at us amigo, we are all glad to watch and help

They are 12 days from sprout, feed with water only (when ever top soil was dry) untill yesterday, i started with the grow big by fox farms (once a week). I started them under 2 42w(150w?) CFLs untill i got my Hps on monday under that sense. I have 2 plants 1 12/12 and one veg dont know sex.. The one in the pictures was was the one in 24hr light it looked great starting out but once i switched lights it started getting brown spots. One of the leaves started pointed straight up and when i went to touch it it cracked. I think maybe its too dry in there? Should i cut off discolored leave and hope new growth shoots up? Oh and temp with the hps has been around 81*-85*in the middle of the box and the plants do have a fan on them.

I cannot see your pics, you need to redo them really. Th efirst ones.

Its normal/common fo the cotylons to yellow, they do not have any use really after the fist set of leaves. do not trim anything.

You are in 12/12 after 12 days?

Temps are slightly high dependant on the strain, some will cope fine, some will not cope so well, ideal is around 78.

Nutes should ideally be started on 1/2 strength to see how they take it.

In early seedling stage you want humidity around 50-60%

One of them has been 12/12 from seed it started off a little weak but i got a small fan on it and its doing well now. But, the other has been in 24hr sense monday but i went back to the cfls i figure they are still pretty small so that would be enough light/and lower temp.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom