fox farm soil feeding schedule every other day half strength
foliar spray voodoo juice and magical ever day after light go off
1200 watt led mars hydro 17 hours on the rest off
82-85 f light on temp
70-74 f lights off temp
4x4 grow tent
ph 6.2-6.7
humidity 35-55%
some lst and thinking off fimmin i think its called any advice welcomed. thanks in advance :tokin:

MY_CAMERA_20161227_120939.jpeg
20161223_075225.jpg

MY_CAMERA_20161227_172634.jpeg

Hey man plants are looking great! Hope this info helps with your coco grow.

The is a quote from ledrf.
1. Coco holds 30% oxygen when fully saturated.
2. If you let coco dry out, you will get lower yields and most likely nutrient issues because when the coco dries out, it leaves dry spots, where the roots dry up and die. That causes issues.
3. When you water every day or twice a day or ever three times a day, you are replacing all the oxygen the plant used up, thus letting it grow faster. You are also replacing any nutrients the plant used up with fresh nutrients. This is why I water every day with nutrients.
4. You get hydroponic results. Fast growth. Bigger yields.

How to water Marijuana growing in coco - YouTube

This thread has great info if you haven't seen it. I dont use the same nutes but I make it work for me.
How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

This is what I'm planning for my next grow.
Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

Subbed

i seen this video like atleast three times and i know ill be going back to it. I am really scared of feeding twice or three times a day. i guess ill start every day and bring it up to twice a day thanks scared of the whole over watering

I didn't even see how high your ph was. Yeah, def keep that down. You should also check out ledrf website. Grow pot cheaply he has a lot of videos to help with your coco grow. I just finished my grow I ended up with a little over a pound in my 4x4. Your going to love coco. Even if you make a mistake, in coco it's pretty easy to correct!

I didn't even see how high your ph was. Yeah, def keep that down. You should also check out ledrf website. Grow pot cheaply he has a lot of videos to help with your coco grow. I just finished my grow I ended up with a little over a pound in my 4x4. Your going to love coco. Even if you make a mistake, in coco it's pretty easy to correct!

thank you hope I do good really appreciate the help

As long as your ppm/ec is correct you can feed them that much

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

my ppm said 102x10 and ph was dam near 7 so i added 3 gallons of ro water and ph balanced it to 5.9 and checked ppm and it's at 854. Also topped them and waiting for them to recover and get to the third node or so and fimm and then go into flowering is my plan. Now all I can do is wait. :roorrip:

MY_CAMERA_20161228_121350.jpeg

Ppm sounds a bit high for this early in the stage I'm feeding mine around 900ppm now and I'm well into veg. I started off around 500.
The plant training is looking good man

dang bro i was just happy getting it down from the 1000s lol ill need to add another 3 gallons of ro water and hope that helps me. just got my 5 gallon smart pots and modular trellis

That's it man get it down and gradually increase every week or so by the time your in flower should be around 1000-1200ppm you should be fine to use the feeding solution over a few days

having trouble determining when to put them in they final home 5 gallon smart pots. I do not want to rush and put them to a head of time

Drop the ph gradually if you can,you can shock the plant. i wouldnt go
from near 7 to high 5's straight away. You might get away with it. I like
to taper any changes slowly rather than messing with it in big steps.

Ive always run at about 6.3 but i'm starting to drop it a bit 6.1/6.2

Coco is hard to over water, dont be scared to water everyday, even if it looks wet.

So how old are these plants? always good to chuck dates on here when you do
a grow so you can look back at what you did and when you did it. ;)

Subbed.

Drop the ph gradually if you can,you can shock the plant. i wouldnt go
from near 7 to high 5's straight away. You might get away with it. I like
to taper any changes slowly rather than messing with it in big steps.

Ive always run at about 6.3 but i'm starting to drop it a bit 6.1/6.2

Coco is hard to over water, dont be scared to water everyday, even if it looks wet.

So how old are these plants? always good to chuck dates on here when you do
a grow so you can look back at what you did and when you did it. ;)

Subbed.

yeah i did slowly dropped it not by choice but because i could not add much water to my reservoir so i guess it worked out also the ppm were dropped gradually not just one leap. noted for future references got lucky this time. let me look from the day they popped out is day 35 on the last video for the two big ones they popped first and the other 2 the next day and so on the middle one the last one of all of them it was 2 days behind so they range from 33-35 days old

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom