1st Grow: Every Light In The House

Chop
A9110B30-32F1-4FA3-9883-C485E438B485.jpeg
E960DCDB-BCC0-4A5D-B0D3-5015E9B84159.jpeg
7EF79375-2340-4F9E-ADB4-C4769767D22E.jpeg

E24CC778-379A-4635-B24B-8FAC23EBA406.jpeg
17EAEC29-2208-4E4A-A8CD-8E31EC73135C.jpeg
So this is what I ended up with for myself. I gave maybe a jar and a 1/4 away. Scissors were gooey. Next grow will be much more efficient. This ones completed. Thanks and bye for now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Soil: ffof, perlite
Pots: 3gal fabric
Lights: Mars 96, mixed cfl, t12
6” fan carbon filter and fans under and over canopy.
Nutes: dr earth veg. Humboldt micro, grow, bloom, ginourmous
Ph 6.3 tap water
Basically trying to copy what I see here.
Noticed you said 3 gallon pots. They have those on CLEARANCE @ Amazon right now.......but you next thread looked like you were using 5 gal.????? And did you change your soil at all. This looks darker. And maybe more perlite. Man, Futo...you asked as many questions back then as I am now....lol,,,,still looks good

Noticed you said 3 gallon pots. They have those on CLEARANCE @ Amazon right now.......but you next thread looked like you were using 5 gal.????? And did you change your soil at all. This looks darker. And maybe more perlite. Man, Futo...you asked as many questions back then as I am now....lol,,,,still looks good
Yeah sorry, the other journal lol. The organic one.

How do you prefer to water, if u don't mind me asking?
Not at all. I take that water line and fill the gallon jugs. Let it sit 48hrs to dissipate some chlorine. Then pore into watering can, mix nutes in with that stick and water slowly. Rinse and repeat. If I we’re running salt based nutes I would ph the water after mixing the nutes in but with organic ph doesn’t matter much. I also don’t water slowly but you should. Always in a hurry ya know. Check out @Emilya stuff too. She’s a an organic pro and very nice.
C8EE9850-CBF8-4894-BC81-EA3B29EC0A15.jpeg

Not at all. I take that water line and fill the gallon jugs. Let it sit 48hrs to dissipate some chlorine. Then pore into watering can, mix nutes in with that stick and water slowly. Rinse and repeat. If I we’re running salt based nutes I would ph the water after mixing the nutes in but with organic ph doesn’t matter much. I also don’t water slowly but you should. Always in a hurry ya know. Check out @Emilya stuff too. She’s a an organic pro and very nice.
C8EE9850-CBF8-4894-BC81-EA3B29EC0A15.jpeg
Well....both of your grows didn't look like you were in a hurry.....just right. OK, thanks about the watering info.

Back
Top Bottom