Feminized cannabis seeds

M

Regular seeds

19,5 %

Indica Dominant

Product infomation
1st prize HTCC 2000
3th prize HTCC 2001

Dutch Passion Blueberry is the original, a famously classy and enjoyable cannabis combined with fruity flavours and blue colourations in the leaves and buds. The genetics are 80% Indica/20% Sativa and date back to the 1970’s. Repeat growers of Blueberry often like to germinate a number of seeds to find a special mother plant, she is easy to take cuttings from and you will never get tired of top quality Blueberry bud. Although she yields well under ideal conditions she is grown primarily by those growers looking for that special, relaxing and refined Blueberry high.

She may not be the easiest variety for the newer grower, and can be a fussy feeder, but she will repay the experienced grower with harvests of perhaps one of the best cannabis varieties available. Still a coffeeshop favourite decades after she was introduced.

Already ordered. Now I can relax a bit. There is still time.

Glad you found something that fit the bill.....:thumb:

Sad news. Today I decided to pull the DP Auto Blueberry. The leaves just continued to yellow and die and I am sure that continuing on with this plant would have resulted in a lot of wasted time and expense. To recap, She didn't take to a transplant in Whitney Farms Organic soil and it ultimately burned her roots to the point where I just couldn't save her. I have decided to switch to photo period plants from now on. I ordered some more DP Blueberry seeds. This time they are regular feminized photos. I will have a DP Blueberry one day. Just not today.

I killed the first 4 plants I started indoors, burned them to a crisp. Just use what you’ve learned on your regs and you’ll be golden
Thank you PW. I just wish that I could finally get to the end of all of the damn mistakes. 3 years and still losing plants. wow

Autos are tough dude. A lot less forgiving. One mistake.....not to mention a transplant. The phenos will thank you for transplanting them.

The blueberry is a nice choice too. Just at week 7 of a single Canuk genetics blueberry. Heed what the DP site says too. My Blueberry demanded double the calcium of my other plants.

Autos are tough dude. A lot less forgiving. One mistake.....not to mention a transplant. The phenos will thank you for transplanting them.

The blueberry is a nice choice too. Just at week 7 of a single Canuk genetics blueberry. Heed what the DP site says too. My Blueberry demanded double the calcium of my other plants.
Thanks Guy. I know man. My Auto's have given me so much grief over the last 3 years. You do any little thing wrong and they like almost never recover. I liken growing auto's to getting lucky. If nothing ever happens you're good.

I dont run autos but i think i would still recommend regs or fems. (Photos) They "are" very forgiving. We've all screwed some plants up somewhere down the line. Its a part of the learning process. Try not to be discouraged. Maybe try to keep it simple. Ya know? Less is more kinda thing. Some peat or coco. Or a simple organic potting soil with compost and/or worm castings. Can get decent results with that. Then if you want maybe add some kelp, neem/karanja meal, crab/crustation and oyster flower. Add some minerals...basalt, glacial rock dust, whatever. There are a million recipes out there. But leave your soil to sit in a tub and "cook" for awhile. 4-8weeks. All them goodies will begin to break down and become available to your plants so they can take up and use what they want and need. Veg in some simple store bought organic for 4-6 weeks, while in the mean time mix a batch of soil to cook. When your plants are ready to be up-potted before flower, up-pot into the good shit you've had cookin in a tub, then after another week to a few weeks, flip to 12/12 hour schedule and "voala!" Youll end up with da good chit mayne! :)
Hang in there...itll get better.
Just my two cents. Peace.
Spark.

:goodjob:

Try some regular photo plants much more forgiving.
Well I'm glad you said that PW! LOL Could you keep an eye out on my new grow? It's in my signature. I don't want to mess this up.

I dont run autos but i think i would still recommend regs or fems. (Photos) They "are" very forgiving. We've all screwed some plants up somewhere down the line. Its a part of the learning process. Try not to be discouraged. Maybe try to keep it simple. Ya know? Less is more kinda thing. Some peat or coco. Or a simple organic potting soil with compost and/or worm castings. Can get decent results with that. Then if you want maybe add some kelp, neem/karanja meal, crab/crustation and oyster flower. Add some minerals...basalt, glacial rock dust, whatever. There are a million recipes out there. But leave your soil to sit in a tub and "cook" for awhile. 4-8weeks. All them goodies will begin to break down and become available to your plants so they can take up and use what they want and need. Veg in some simple store bought organic for 4-6 weeks, while in the mean time mix a batch of soil to cook. When your plants are ready to be up-potted before flower, up-pot into the good shit you've had cookin in a tub, then after another week to a few weeks, flip to 12/12 hour schedule and "voala!" Youll end up with da good chit mayne! :)
Hang in there...itll get better.
Just my two cents. Peace.
Spark.

:goodjob:
Thank you Big Sparks. I started my first photo grow. It's in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom