The Blue Experience - Kharma Reborn

I was at Meijer the other day and found amber tinted mason jars. I have never seen them for sale except on Amazon, ridiculously over priced. Perfect timing. since DP Blueberry is pretty much ready for curing. I grabbed 8 of them. I filled up 5 Jars and put the lid on without Boveda for 24 hours.
BLU00574.JPG

They were still a little too moist so I left the lids off for one day. After two days, they were ready to be sealed with Boveda 62%
BLU00575.JPG

I filled a small stash jar with the popcorn and larf from this grow.
BLU00577.JPG

This seems to be no ordinary Larf as I got loopy, euphoric, and amazingly high off of it. In fact, I haven't even smoked any of the main buds yet, as the Larf is already really strong. It seems to be getting smoother every time I smoke it, with the high soothing my body more than it did the first time I tried it. This stuff is going to be incredible after it cures. I am now a fan Of Dutch Passion Blueberry. This is a robust, yet tough strain to grow and will yield some quality flowers with amazing bag appeal if you can get it to the finish line.

And now that this grow is over, I must now undergo a time consuming remodel on my house. This is really going to suck. I am going to be down for a while as my internet and office must be taken completely down and moved. Again I would like to thank everyone for their help on this grow.

Nice work Retrix! Congratulations again on this amazing journey.

And you can take time off from posting here but if you have a phone you are still expected to visit us on our journals ;).

Yes! Definitely.

My luck is so bad that if I hit the lottery today, the lottery commission would suddenly file bankruptcy and my winning ticket would be invalid

at least I'm not the only one with shitty luck. Lol if it wasn't for my bad luck I wouldn't have any hope of some good luck one day.

congrats on the harvest! Good luck with the remodel.... Your new office should have a secret grow chamber... Just saying. Lol

Now your house will be reborn too. You always have a place in my journal. You'll be missed in my garden for sure. :hug:
Yep this is going to suck a little bit Lady. The guy came out today to do the estimate. In a few days I will have to take everything down. I shall return though! LOL

Back
Top Bottom