Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Young and tender Seedlings, although that KC-45 is damn hardy, the Blackberry has shown to be a bit delicate right out of the gate, the KC-45 buds smell incredible, just getting near them the stench of musty lemon comes off strong with a hint of Earth, some bottom buds for the airy pheno and the whole compact pheno, can't wait for things to chug along
IMG_098320.JPG
IMG_098120.JPG
IMG_098215.JPG

This is my first outdoor grow that I've had the pleasure of following from the ground floor up. Jealousy isn't one of my traits Lester but you really make it hard for a guy.

Hi Lester

Things are looking guud on your side plants look happy plus i think you must also be happy with that dank your smoking

it must be nice to grow outside and cheaper than havin to use lights:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

Dude you will not believe how much cost it saves, plus space is rarely a problem and the plants get huge so your yield is great. it is always great to see a nice outdoor garden like Lester's !

Happy Grow and Smoke!

:420:

This is my first outdoor grow that I've had the pleasure of following from the ground floor up. Jealousy isn't one of my traits Lester but you really make it hard for a guy.

Thank you for the kind words BAR! I am also glad you are here for this years trip around the Sun. :)

Lovely Snowcap Aloha Brotha

Mahalo and Aloha~! :passitleft:

Les you've got some good lookin plants it must be nice to grow outside and cheaper than havin to use lights:peace::goodjob::thumb::high-five::bravo:

Howdy Harley! Thank you kindly for stopping by. There are many factors why outdoor gardening appeals to me so much, cost input is definitely one of them. Some years are amazing, some years might not be so amazing, so it's all give and take :)

Hi Lester

Things are looking guud on your side plants look happy plus i think you must also be happy with that dank your smoking

Dude you will not believe how much cost it saves, plus space is rarely a problem and the plants get huge so your yield is great. it is always great to see a nice outdoor garden like Lester's !

Happy Grow and Smoke!

I think you pinned the tail on the donkey with that one! Thanks :thanks:

Hey les, man you continue to impress me. Hope your spring garden brings you much success.

Great work.

Hi shotta! Long time no see. Thanks for coming by and dropping off some positive vibrations, means a lot :)

And I want to thank everyone for clicking through my journal, liking things, commenting, and sending reputation messages! May everyone enjoy this wonderfully glorious Sunday we have today. :circle-of-love:

It is confirmed that 1/5 new KC-45 "seedlings", the largest one at almost 12 inches tall, has shown sex to be a female. A lot faster than the last batch, I believe it is because they have been in tune with the sun and moon, and not artificial lights, they really just need to be grown outdoors (the 45s) to see their true potential.

I encourage all of these KC-45 seedlings to grow and flower away! Be what you want my little one! :morenutes::morenutes:

Personally I deem this Winter Experiment a failure, since we are only a few days away from Spring, my goal was to have plants harvested before Spring. Better luck next year I guess. It is possible I will transition into a new journal symbolizing the Spring time at some point for that reason.

The Blackberries I would like to get to decent size, I plan to fim and LST when they are ready, I am basically positive they will not get far enough into flowering for any kind of natural spring harvest, for that reason, I will have to light deprive them to push them across the finish line.

One thing I can say is that the airy phenotype of the flowering KC-45 is not one I would wish to breed, while it may make good trimmings, butter, and extracts because of such an early starting in trichome production, the essence of this airy pheno is unmatched compared to the compact phenotype. While the compact phenotype has denser floral clusters, trichome production is only beginning now, and it is not quite as aromatic for that reason. So it is a give and take, and I can't wait to compare the different phenos, it's gonna be yummy in the EQ, that is, if the bugs don't find it. :yikes:

That's pretty much it, not much else to do with them but water and watch them grow for awhile :surf:

End of journal log entry, Over and Out!

Aloha Brother Hows the Cat doing?
lemme know if you do start another one so I can sub up
catch ya later

Three Cheers for Lester !!!!

Dude thanks for entertaining us with this winter Journo i think i speak for everyone when i say it was entertaining at the very least :bravo: I took some very valueble info home from this tread plus i kinda owe my Jar to it...lol :thanks:

Please Give a invite you you start the new Journal would love to follow

Best of luck for theSummer grow

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Aloha Brother Hows the Cat doing?
lemme know if you do start another one so I can sub up
catch ya later

Aloha~! Cat is doing well, fat and happy as always with a hint of moodiness. She said it was too hot today, but then again she might prefer hotter weather over rainy weather :rofl: Yeah, I'll be sure to let everyone know when I start the new journal. Hope you have a great one Brotha! :high-five:

Three Cheers for Lester !!!!

Dude thanks for entertaining us with this winter Journo i think i speak for everyone when i say it was entertaining at the very least :bravo: I took some very valueble info home from this tread plus i kinda owe my Jar to it...lol :thanks:

Please Give a invite you you start the new Journal would love to follow

Best of luck for theSummer grow

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Haha thanks for the kind words Insanerooster, this journal is still up and running for now, but I will definitely be sure to let everyone know what's going on when I start the new one. Sorry for the confusion, I just ment end of that particular log entry, not the end of the journal :rofl::rofl: :Namaste: Cheers mate, and be well ;)

Haha thanks for the kind words Insanerooster, this journal is still up and running for now, but I will definitely be sure to let everyone know what's going on when I start the new one. Sorry for the confusion, I just ment end of that particular log entry, not the end of the journal :rofl::rofl: :Namaste: Cheers mate, and be well ;)

Hi Les...

Sorry my bad...lol, still following!

Happy Grow and Smoke

Back
Top Bottom