Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Relative humidity is currently between 29% and 45%. Sunrise occurs around 7 AM, and expecting day-time temperatures of 75-81 degrees with a nightly low around 64 degrees (F).

All plants were sprayed with a solution of Magic Sea weed (Alaskan Sea kelp that was hand-scraped off rocks and concentrated as a beneficial plant extract) by Bonadea Gardens. Following that the flowering plants were sprayed with a foliar solution consisting of the SNS_604B. All plant topsoils were sprayed with a solution of SNS-203 Soil Drench for fungus gnat repellent. Trichome production is becoming more apparent.

Although I have no evidence to prove it, I claim that the crickets and grasshoppers that sing over-night to our ladies produce frequencies of energy that are capable of stimulating growth, terpene production, cannabinoid production and helps balance the homeostasis of the nearby plants. :Namaste: ;) I think that the overall final product is influenced by the natural music of life, and the sound of the crashing surf of the ocean. :circle-of-love:

Cool, with all of my experience spent with soil and outside. Most of my indoor knowledge is from the average of three different opinions and 2 years basic trial and ERRORS!! I see the results of pure hydro inside and I know a few people here and they are "VERY ANAL" about most of their ways. I had one guy tell not to touch anything one time saying that my hands were filthy!!! I had just got done re-potting 5 plants a hour earlier!! Well I have lost a lot of sleep over a lot of things, but as far as growing. I don't mind having to invest an extra hour on the ladies!! Fair winds and smooth sea`s all...Peace.....

:Namaste: :nomo:

Hello Lester, The ladies are looking lovely as usual.

I have a question for you (or anyone) Im looking to buy a vape but I know absolutely nothing about them. I think I remember you saying you have one. Just browsing online I see there are many different kinds. Can you or anyone else recommend one or at least point me in the right direction? I want a home version.

Although I have no evidence to prove it, I claim that the crickets and grasshoppers that sing over-night to our ladies produce frequencies of energy that are capable of stimulating growth, terpene production, cannabinoid production and helps balance the homeostasis of the nearby plants. :Namaste: ;) I think that the overall final product is influenced by the natural music of life, and the sound of the crashing surf of the ocean. :circle-of-love:

Oh sure bragger. 74 degree, crickets and grasshoppers making music, the ocean surf singing to your girls. Man I'm jealous again. :):):) You are so right, mother nature knows how to take care of her flora and fauna by making her own music. The frogs were singing last night for the first time this year so spring is close. Have a good day Lester.

Hello Lester, The ladies are looking lovely as usual.

I have a question for you (or anyone) Im looking to buy a vape but I know absolutely nothing about them. I think I remember you saying you have one. Just browsing online I see there are many different kinds. Can you or anyone else recommend one or at least point me in the right direction? I want a home version.

I recommend the unit called "Extreme-Q by Arizer". It is quite affordable and is a very reliable unit that I have been using day and night for 2 years now. Multiple of my friends have purchased it and are quite happy with it as I am. Check out the reviews for yourself, and if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Oh sure bragger. 74 degree, crickets and grasshoppers making music, the ocean surf singing to your girls. Man I'm jealous again. :):):) You are so right, mother nature knows how to take care of her flora and fauna by making her own music. The frogs were singing last night for the first time this year so spring is close. Have a good day Lester.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you kindly brother!! You too. :Namaste:

Decided to slap a couple pics from sunrise onto this page. Hot Hot Hot :surf:
IMG_091522.JPG
IMG_091632.JPG
IMG_091718.JPG

:Namaste:

:goodjob: looking very healthy Les! 10 days to Spring.:thumb:

:thanks::rofl:
I hope that all current plants grow quickly, flower, and finish by June so that I can plant the next round of strains. I hope that the auto flowers don't grow for too long because they are technically unable to be force flowered. I can start force flowering the Blackberry after they have vegetated to the appropriate size.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom