1st Grow GC - DWC - LED - Indoor 2017

Well, that didn't work, store sent me email saying all sold out. So I checked local classifieds and found a 4 lens attachment with macro (x2), fisheye and wide angle. I'm really so far only interested in the macro, but ya never know, I may play around with the other lenses.
Here is a couple of my first attempts:

IMG_209636.JPG
IMG_209530.JPG

If your using an iPhone you can download an app called Camera+. It's got much more features than the standard camera app and the Marco zoom is pretty cool. I reckon you could have a seriously detailed Marco shot with the Camera+ app and lens attachment combined. The app cost about €1.99 so it's defiantly worth a shot ..

If your using an iPhone you can download an app called Camera+. It's got much more features than the standard camera app and the Marco zoom is pretty cool. I reckon you could have a seriously detailed Marco shot with the Camera+ app and lens attachment combined. The app cost about €1.99 so it's defiantly worth a shot ..

Funny you should mention that. I downloaded that for the phone a few days ago. Played with it a bit and then forgot about it.
Hang on a sec.... thwap!! to the head... I needed that.
Thanks dauzer, I'm gonna play around with that this afternoon.
:thanks:

Cloudy tends to look like milky plastic, like a milk jug plastic. Yer getting there, but still a lot of clear trichomes. Keep checking every couple days, because you need to flush about 1 week before harvest. So gotta plan a bit. Once you see them cloud mostly, start the flush. They will ripen up during the flush and should be ready at the end. Looks awesome and sticky for your first grow! Good work

My biggest exterior wall of my room faces south and my temps are taking a serious ass whooping. I am guessing insulation was not a top priority in 1960. This summer when i remodel my grow room, acoustic R13 is a must. ALL THE WAY AROUND! Hasn't even hit 85 here yet and i am already fighting low 70 res temps. Thank goodness i have but a week and some change left. Maybe two.
Starting to come to the harsh reality that the bare minimum powered light give's you bare minimum results.
She will be fine smoke if the smell translates to taste and the syrup dripping into spiky hairs off the leaves equals a great high.

So hear is a few trich pics as of today.

Photo_on_4-16-17_at_5_25_PM_2.jpg
Photo_on_4-16-17_at_5_38_PM.jpg
Photo_on_4-16-17_at_5_25_PM.jpg

Forgot a plant pic.

Gauge

Starting to come to the harsh reality that the bare minimum powered light give's you bare minimum results.
She will be fine smoke if the smell translates to taste and the syrup dripping into spiky hairs off the leaves equals a great high.

Gauge
Ain't that the truth, my friend. On the plus side, that is the best way we learn, through our own experiences.
Just think how much better your next grow will be. :thumb:

Ain't that the truth, my friend. On the plus side, that is the best way we learn, through our own experiences.
Just think how much better your next grow will be. :thumb:

I am already shopping for some new lights and planning a grow room total remodel.

Gauge

I am already shopping for some new lights and planning a grow room total remodel.

Gauge

Looking forward to see what you come up with. Fair warning though, I've borrowed (stolen) methods, plans and setup ideas before.
:passitleft:

Ok so i tapped the plenum in my HVAC system and ran a line into my grow room. Ahhhhh nice and cool. now if i can just find a way to lower the southern humidity a little. Guess i will have to get a dehumidifier. i will give it a few days. While i was up in my attic, my attic fans were running. It seems that they are on a thermostatic controller. Neato! While i was running the branch to my grow room, i also noticed the walls were not insulated and i could see down between the studs.
I have been venting out to the garage however when i saw the attic fans i am now venting into the wall between two studs and up into the attic and out into the wild blue yonder. I am still filtering of course and i am not all worried about mildew and all that. when it comes time to remodel in the next couple of months i will add a galvanized stack inside when i insulate the walls.
When i isolate the room with real walls and a door the humidity wont be such an issue mainly because the ac/heat pump will supply dryer air without the moist air leaking in to provide combustion for the Water heater and heat pump.:idea:
all is good in Gauge town. Keep them frosty, sticky and green.

Gauge

Ok so i tapped the plenum in my HVAC system and ran a line into my grow room. Ahhhhh nice and cool. now if i can just find a way to lower the southern humidity a little. Guess i will have to get a dehumidifier. i will give it a few days. While i was up in my attic, my attic fans were running. It seems that they are on a thermostatic controller. Neato! While i was running the branch to my grow room, i also noticed the walls were not insulated and i could see down between the studs.
I have been venting out to the garage however when i saw the attic fans i am now venting into the wall between two studs and up into the attic and out into the wild blue yonder. I am still filtering of course and i am not all worried about mildew and all that. when it comes time to remodel in the next couple of months i will add a galvanized stack inside when i insulate the walls.
When i isolate the room with real walls and a door the humidity wont be such an issue mainly because the ac/heat pump will supply dryer air without the moist air leaking in to provide combustion for the Water heater and heat pump.:idea:
all is good in Gauge town. Keep them frosty, sticky and green.

Gauge

I'm impressed :thumb:
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together, especially when it comes together with so many benefits. Good job Guage, can't wait to see it when you fiish.
:goodjob:

Hey there Gauge...looking good! What scope did you pickup for those pics?
Pluggable USB 2.0 250x digital microscope. $34 us at new egg or amazonia. I use a wood clamp to affix the base to my box to steady the scope. Turns out ok..You have to get the scope touching the plant to get that close. Thanks for stopping by.
Gauge

Pluggable USB 2.0 250x digital microscope. $34 us at new egg or amazonia. I use a wood clamp to affix the base to my box to steady the scope. Turns out ok..You have to get the scope touching the plant to get that close. Thanks for stopping by.
Gauge

Thanks Gauge, just ordered one. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom