1st Grow GC - DWC - LED - Indoor 2017

It's a water chiller. It's missing a pump. The white square is a thermo chip. One side is hot, the other is cold. Hot has heat sink the other has that little water tank. The only issue I see is the tank is Alu. Thinking about thermo pasting the chip to the bottom of glass jar.
Pump to draw out of Rez Into a glass vessel chilled by thermochip out of jar back into Rez. Hmmmmm. Saw this on you tube under water chiller. Comes from the computer world. Used to cool overclock'ed cpu's. I know salts and AL isn't good.

+reps man I am so interested in this. I would use it to cool off my aero plants and the incoming air from my tent. I wonder what it's cooling ability is.

I would have a rez made from an icechest. The foam one will do! A pump that pumps tap water through the chiller from the rez back into the rez and another pump to pump from rez to dwc or incoming air and back.

Hey man please take lots of pics, and post a detailed how to with parts list. I want to have this in my life as long as I can make it cheaper then a chiller. Can you also post any links that helped you make it?

Tired as and hot as two horny rats in a wool socks. Landscaping and gardening all day long. I hate ivy and all plants that grow, look or even spread like ivy. Rez chsnge, end of 6th week pics. Love ya all hope you have a good week.

Gauge

420-magazine-mobile1607238255.jpg

420-magazine-mobile760524646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile248603842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746544006.jpg

Tired as and hot as two horny rats in a wool socks. Landscaping and gardening all day long. I hate ivy and all plants that grow, look or even spread like ivy. Rez chsnge, end of 6th week pics. Love ya all hope you have a good week.

Gauge

420-magazine-mobile760524646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile248603842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746544006.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101418747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile989336915.jpg
[]

cell phone post and pics.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i suck! Blurry and double pics. Live and learn.
I may have been under the influence of meds as well. Have a good week. Look before you leep, dont let your meat loaf, dont fart in church, you will sit in your own pew.
Gauge

Updates are coming a little quicker now as things change a little quicker. Getting a little tip browning on my leaves. checked my deficiency chart and it says............ could be a couple thing's. so i added 2-12-3 15 mls to my rez. I think its either phosphorus, calcium or potassium.
Phosphorus i think. But what the hell do i know. Calcium and potassium cant hurt i dont think. Shit everybody's dumping cal in.
Got my new digital microscope today. Excuse the blurries. I shake like a dog shitting shingle nails. Too many booms for this war horse.

Get your Fun dip sticks out bitches and have some of my grape Fun dip! Love ya all and see you on top! Peace!
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_51_PM_2.jpg
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_53_PM.jpg

Here is some white light but they are blurry except the one. They are awesome though.
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_47_PM_4.jpg
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_50_PM_3.jpg

Looking great Guage. Lots of trichs, did I see an amber one in there?
Question, my friend. Where did you get the digital microscope, and was it expensive? I have a couple pocket scopes that work just fine except for taking pictures.
:goodjob:

Looking great Guage. Lots of trichs, did I see an amber one in there?
Question, my friend. Where did you get the digital microscope, and was it expensive? I have a couple pocket scopes that work just fine except for taking pictures.
:goodjob:
Thanks,
Maybe two weeks left. No Amber yet. Just milky.

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)

36$ isn't bad. Still learning how to get the best pics.

Your baby's looking great.

Gauge

Thanks,
Maybe two weeks left. No Amber yet. Just milky.

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)

36$ isn't bad. Still learning how to get the best pics.

Your baby's looking great.

Gauge

After seeing your pics,, I did a quick search and found a macro attachment lens for my iPhone 6s+ at BustBuy Canada. I reserved it for store pickup, just waiting for confirmation now. Final clearance for $24.97. Not quite as powerful as the one you have, but should do the trick, I hope.
:thumb:

My babies thank you :thanks:

Use the cameras flash , it'll show the trichomes and the pictures wont get blurry.

The trichomes look amazing
Does the plant have a smell ?

good morning.
Trichome check. Clear and Milky. No amber yet. 10 weeks is what CKS says. 2 1/2 more weeks Buds are gonna be big if i don't F it up.
If you fuck around fuck around, pretty soon u aint gonna be around.
{Rooster 7}
Photo_on_4-11-17_at_9_20_AM.jpg
Photo_on_4-11-17_at_9_17_AM.jpg
Photo_on_4-11-17_at_9_10_AM.jpg

Gauge

"The trichomes look amazing
Does the plant have a smell ?"

Its parent is Skunk#1 stinks to high hell.

:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll
Photo_on_4-11-17_at_9_02_AM.jpg

Gauge

Here is some white light but they are blurry except the one. They are awesome though.
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_47_PM_4.jpg
4-up_on_4-10-17_at_6_50_PM_3.jpg

Looks deadly man getting really frosty now. If you have the pluggable 200x you can zoom in further. I have the same scope and it can go I pretty close. Forgot about trying to hold it steady by hand in the room I couldn't get a decent picture to save my life, shaky hands haha. What I ended up doing is snipping a small leaf close to the bud then bringing it out and checking it under the scope. You should be able to get pretty close to the 200x if you have the lenses about half an inch over the leaf or a maybe a little closer. You will see lots of beautiful little headies .

After seeing your pics,, I did a quick search and found a macro attachment lens for my iPhone 6s+ at BustBuy Canada. I reserved it for store pickup, just waiting for confirmation now. Final clearance for $24.97. Not quite as powerful as the one you have, but should do the trick, I hope.
:thumb:

My babies thank you :thanks:

Well, that didn't work, store sent me email saying all sold out. So I checked local classifieds and found a 4 lens attachment with macro (x2), fisheye and wide angle. I'm really so far only interested in the macro, but ya never know, I may play around with the other lenses.
Here is a couple of my first attempts:

IMG_209636.JPG
IMG_209530.JPG

Back
Top Bottom