1st Grow GC - DWC - LED - Indoor 2017

Yeah will do mate I'm harvesting then dismantling my grow atm don't like staying in the same place too long but I'll start a journal on dwc featuring the iws system and it's benefits

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile327648689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1038163945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857863647.jpg

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Update. I have decided two plants will do better in my box so one of my girls had found a new home. The remaining two have gotten along great and have decided to find a good balanced state. That makes me very lucky. Here's some pics and I have really enjoyed watching your all's grows.

Remember, be an American not an American't.
420-magazine-mobile1539012842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202311760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1097322276.jpg

The ladies look great man, really coming along. What's the stick/tube you have coming out of the side ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

The ladies look great man, really coming along. What's the stick/tube you have coming out of the side ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I think it's a water level gauge

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think it's a water level gauge

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yes. It's a water guage and thanks. Next go round I'm gonna do things a little different, but that's what first grows are for.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Nice grow, I'm sub'd to follow along....

7 Weeks, End of the 3rd week flower
Watching all your successful grows made me finally want to update. Had my brother in law over for three days so not much messing with the girls. We smoke and all but my Wife and I will be the only two that know about our girls.
Well after looking at my graph chart for the last three weeks i realized PH gonna do what PH want to do. I am just lucky that my girls balance the res at at around 5.8-6.1. So I have given up on chasing PH. Res changed yesterday and the PH came out 4.3 and I always put 2.5ML of PH up per gal into my solution. Instead of adding UP for a more balanced res i just left it there and by 6pm it was at 6.0. this morning 6.1 and holding. i know from my graphs it will stay there for at least 4 days. I realize i am lucky and my skill as a grower has nothing to do with it. I am merely suggesting that as you browse the forums and you read more and more stories about DWC and PH it may inspire you to try it and relieve yourselves of the PH Headache.
Have a great and awesome week because your great and awesome!

Guage

IMG_20170319_084838900.jpg
IMG_20170319_085007010.jpg

IMG_20170319_084919790.jpg
IMG_20170319_084703194_HDR.jpg

Once the buds start to form, things change rapidly. I notice I have to top off about 2cups of water every day or two. To keep my level in the reservoir. Your plants look nice and developed, should be a good Yeild!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

after three weeks of flower, my petite girl has not gained an inch. Not an exaggeration. My little girl was keeping my genetic hero from doing its thing and it was beginning to be overshadowed by the big girl anyway. If i was going to mainline / manifold that plant would have been perfect. I am a hobbyist and as part of a loving and respectful 22 year happy marriage, the arrangement was that the grow could never expand beyond my box. Yes i could have taken clones, or removed it and reverted to veg, but that would have been a violation of the MJ treaty of 2016.. A new plan. There was so many holes in my last res i could not cut a new hole in my lid for fear of total collapse so off to my local super store for some gaffers tape and a new res to center my girl.

Viewer Discretion Advised
March_2011_Bunch_green.jpg
March_2011_green.jpg

what a pretty bouquet. She spent the day in a nice vase and then she was disposed of with honors.
:rip:

New water gauge set up. Moved the air hole to the bucket with a dis-connect for easier maintenance. New ports for my PH / EC/PPM temp probes. Re-designed re-supply port with attached door.
Pics soon.
Guage

Well its been a day or two so i thought i better share a thought or two on my grow. Did some calculations and my grow is under 30 watts a square foot. 3.3 square feet and 105 claimed watts. 31.81 a square foot. Better light up :smokin:.
Flower is going fine i guess. Lots of buds and lots of new growth way down low. Hope i'm doing right by pinching off the "suckers". If im wrong i guess i don't want to be too right as she seems to be really happy. Bumped the nutes up to around 2.5 EC which is around 1800 ppm / 500. Again i do not adjust PH except when i rez change. currently its around 5.0 but will get to 6 eventually.
Rez has been so stable lately i change every 7 days out of maintenance not need. I am sure i could nutes and water to "fill er up" and the plant would be better off. It take a good 2 days for my baby girl to recover from the rez change.
I can see the finish line but i have a significant amount of time invested so i am just enjoying the process and am looking forward to putting a quality grow in the jars and the Completed Journals.

Hope you don't mind the shameless pictures of my girl. I apologize for the Blurple pics. My white lite bulb broke when i laid it down.

Gauge

IMG_20170402_113651971.jpg
whitelight_bud.jpg
IMG_20170402_114459320.jpg
IMG_20170402_114508462.jpg
IMG_20170402_114502957.jpg

Back
Top Bottom