1st Grow Super Silver Haze 600W HPS

stonerheid

P1010630.JPG

View image in gallery

started a new grow with 4 cuttings 2 weeks ago,cuttings now 15 days old and lookin ace,topped them yesterday and going into 12/12 in next 48 hrs,there in 18 litre dwc oxypots,fed on growstar a,b, and c with growstar protector an excelerator in the buckets, i have also been giving them some additional lighting with a 300 w dual spec cfl,after 2 weeks flowering i intend hitting them with buddhas tree 9/18 hopefully they will flower as well as they have grew so far,thanks for reading

Re: 1st Grow Super Silver Haze 600w hps

day 18 (3rd day 12/12) topped them 3 days ago and super cropped main stems 2day

oops 4got to mention added a 2nd 600w dual hps an air cooled hood and added a 2nd carbon filter when switched to 12/12

Hey mate, NIce work!:thumb: Your girls lookin healthy and you should have a nice harvest there bro.. GOODlUK and Hope ya get sum mass buds.. Smokem..

thanks guys ,got 1 at back slight yellowing on top leaves ,may be too much light bleaching or nute prob going to flush tank 2day and see how it goes some more pics day 30 flowering...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom