1st Grow With DWC

andyh22

hi this is my first grow with dwc im running a 600 watt light with 3 plants please drop by and leave comments if i need pointing in the right direction thanks

IMAG024515.jpg
IMAG02449.jpg
IMAG024311.jpg
IMAG024212.jpg

go to the bottom end of your page and look at your "response" bar.

On there will be a bunch of icons. towards the far right there is a smiley icon to pull up smiley faces and stuff like that, AND directly next to it is what looks like a camera with a green arrow pointing to the right. click that camera icon next to the smiley icon.

a window will open of all your pics, CLICK THE PICTURE ONCE because as soon as you click it your computer will paste the link to your message slot all you have to do now is close the picsture menu then hit send

this is day 10 but when i had the cuttings they had no roots this was a mistake on my part so probably am lucky to be ok this far?

i see youve figured it out lol. well they lok fine to me. i had alot of discoloration in the early stages of veg. keep the feedings light (1/4 the recomended dosage) and one thing youll want to avoid is spraying your plants in the light. the water magnifies your lights rays and burns your leaves. only foliar feed twice a week and only after lights out.

what kind of nutes do you have or hope to use?

im running 24/7 light on was planning on 6 weeks in veg then switch 12/12 for a further 6 weeks

i have an idea. i dont want to post on your thread and tell you "this is wrong and this is right" but id like to give u some advice i picked up on earlier on.

i ran 24/7 lights in the beggining and had cooling issues, water rez getting too hot, plannts never had time to rest, plus electricity is a hassle sometime. but ive read 24/7 can cause stress on your plants and make them turn hermaperadite. later on.

try 18/6 less stressful on your plants and each day when my plants are on 16 hours lights on they start drooping each day like clockwork. once the lights goes off 2 hours later they start lifting up and pointing towards the sky andwhen i wake up they are looking wide awake and healthy.. ive personally experimented and noticed that 18/6 is more beneficial to your plants. they transfer sunlight into energy and helps them grow but if your plant never gets time to rest it gets stressed.

6 weeks vegging is a good idea. depending on how tall your grow room is you can veg longer

im running hydro too and one more tip id like to share with you is this. i have 3 plants as well and each have different sensitivities. my white widow droops and gets sad looking in PH'd water 5.8 or above then i have 2 white russians that never droop no matter what i do. i can put them in 6.1 phd water and not see a sign of stress BUT i know they are since i have a super sensitive plant thats touchy to environments. if 5.8 bothers my white widow im assuming it bothers my white russian. i keep my ph at 5.5-5.7 and i never leave my plants at 5.8 over night. during lights out your plant releases some nutrients it absorbed during the day and that means some of those acids from the buffers come out and raises your PH rapidly. my ph is usually 5.9 in the mornings if i adjusted to 5.6 before lights out.

4 hours a night in bad PH'd water means 28 hours of bad phd water a week, and 112 hours a month of bad PH means 4-28-112 hours of bad PH and during those times your plants arent growing as well..that all adds up over time and effects your yield dramaticially.

im at 1.0 at the minute

i dont use an e.c meter. i use a ppm and PH i should invest in an ec meter but as long as you clean your rez once a week you dont have to worry about EC too much. its deffinately a deciding factor in how your plants grow but if you keep your rez clean your e.c's should stay pretty close to where you want them

i can gurantee theyll aprpreciate it. 5.8 is completely fine just after that they lock out certain nutrients. its best to keep them down since they'll go up, and thats inevitable. so when they go up its nice to have a little extra space since i doubt youll be checkin your ph and ppms once and hour. i check mine twice a day and have my scheduled dialed in..usually when i check my PH its exactly at 5.8 and thats when i drop her to 5.5-5.6 and that buys me a few hours.... EXCEPTION before lights out always drop to 5.6 no matter what you think its at always check..night times important for me i make sure everythings perfect for that lol

Back
Top Bottom