MeatGrinder - Northern Lights Auto - DWC - LED - 1st Timer - 2016/2017

Well here she is again tonight fellas 10 inchs tall and i think shes starting to flower. Humidity staying 40s temps 75-78 lights on 65-68 lights off. I think she doing ok im not going to bother strapping anything down every couple hours while lights are on i go and give things a lil bend and that seems to be working out just fine for me.

Your plants doing fine man you dont have a worry in the world with her:D. Keep your hopes up for your yield buddy dont let her size make you think otherwise, The plant in my sig is the height of a pringle tub also NL and i got 36g of her grown in a very small cupboard(100x40x40cm). I seen you mention that you might go coco on your next run. I cannot recommended it enough as it really is a simple medium to grow in and is still hydro so your left over nutes can still be used up.

Here is my NL i mentioned at begining of your journal. She's 1 week into 12/12.
IMG_059950.JPG

Really look into a very simple method that is called LST it's far from harmful and very easy to do. Gives you that nice level of tops sitting side by side at the top.

Hey Meat! My humidity goes really low too. You're growing in a tent, right? If so, I've found that if I drench a hand towel in warm water, wring it out well, and hang it from one of the bars at the top of the tent, I've been getting my humidity up to 65%. I do it in the morning before leaving for work and then in the evening before going to bed. Been working great!

My humidity has not been as bad latley almost holding steady 40 sometimes drops to like 35 but if shes bout to flower i think 40 is were i want it right.

Also she seems slow to me to jump to flower i have had the same one or two hairs for bout a week now im wondering if changing my light to a photo plants schedule would help kick her the rest of the way over.

But she drinking a gallon of water every 5 days so idk if thats good bad or doesent matter just thought i would add it in here lol.

Ill put up a new pic tonight.

When she's in flower, 40 is good. However, as she is not quite there yet, Timmy's suggestion is a good and simple way to lift it up a touch until she is. I actually did the same thing when mine was vegging.

It's a bit difficult to really say, Meat. Some seed companies claim 8 weeks from seed (ha ha), but realistically you should be looking at a minimum of 5 - 8 weeks from when she starts flowering.

It's a bit difficult to really say, Meat. Some seed companies claim 8 weeks from seed (ha ha), but realistically you should be looking at a minimum of 5 - 8 weeks from when she starts flowering.

Yea lol well if she still going in june ill plant her in the yard. A buddy of mine was growing jack something and said his started flowering at 2 weeks in that seems fast to me but he also knows what hes doing been growing autos for years he thinks mine is being slow for some reason but im happy shes alive and looking good so im not complaining.

Yea lol well if she still going in june ill plant her in the yard. A buddy of mine was growing jack something and said his started flowering at 2 weeks in that seems fast to me but he also knows what hes doing been growing autos for years he thinks mine is being slow for some reason but im happy shes alive and looking good so im not complaining.

I suspect the Jack something you were referring to may have been Jack Herer :rofl:

My humidity has not been as bad latley almost holding steady 40 sometimes drops to like 35 but if shes bout to flower i think 40 is were i want it right.

Also she seems slow to me to jump to flower i have had the same one or two hairs for bout a week now im wondering if changing my light to a photo plants schedule would help kick her the rest of the way over.

But she drinking a gallon of water every 5 days so idk if thats good bad or doesent matter just thought i would add it in here lol.

Ill put up a new pic tonight.

Hey Meat! I was reading on that other web site about growing weed easy (haha) that you should actually keep your lights on an 18/6 schedule for their entire life. Apparently autos will yield more if you give them more light than photos during their flowering stage. I'm glad I read that because I was going to flip to a 12/12 when mine started flowering. Now I'll just keep the same cycle.

Hey Meat! I was reading on that other web site about growing weed easy (haha) that you should actually keep your lights on an 18/6 schedule for their entire life. Apparently autos will yield more if you give them more light than photos during their flowering stage. I'm glad I read that because I was going to flip to a 12/12 when mine started flowering. Now I'll just keep the same cycle.

Yea thats were she has been the whole time is 18/6. I think ill just let her ride and wait it out no sense in messing up a good thing.

Nah, with autos you definitely don't change the light schedule.

Back
Top Bottom