MeatGrinder - Northern Lights Auto - DWC - LED - 1st Timer - 2016/2017

OK, your Nute ratio sounds excellent, but the drop from 7.5 to 5.2 doesn't compute. Something seems very, very wrong there.

Even if the final PH was correct, 5.2 is not such a bad level to start with as you can let the PH slowly drift up to allow the absorption of different elements as the plant feeds and releases OH ions.

Ok, didn't realise you were adding bacteria stuff as well. That would account for it as I usually have to add PH down to mine.

And don't sweat too much; you are using this first grow to learn and you know that each subsequent grow is just going to be better.

Ok, didn't realise you were adding bacteria stuff as well. That would account for it as I usually have to add PH down to mine.

And don't sweat too much; you are using this first grow to learn and you know that each subsequent grow is just going to be better.

Thats the plan man im looking at high cbd low thc strains now to decide what im going to grow to try smoking again. I know i want something high cbd to help fight the anxiety i get when smoking and def start with as low thc as possible so i can slowly get used to the "i feel different am i ok" fellings that comes with over 5 years completly sober other then my heart meds and benzos.

Just a suggestion on environment, your humidity is way to low. You need to get that shit up to 50 if you can. Foliar spray with whatever water. Container of water sitting in the grow space. Humidifier if you have money to spend. Especially cuz plant so young.

Cheers my fellow growers!
Phil

I put a container in there next to the fan and that has raised it from the low 20s to where it is now im looking into getting another air pump and stone and a humidifier to help prob next week when pay day rolls round. I think that those to things has cause my auto to be so short at almost 6 weeks old. She is starting to show hairs now prob wont be a great harvest but hey it will be a great gift none the less for the ol lady.

Hey everyone hows it going tonight. She seems to be liking the 5.8 here she is today.
20170101_234619.jpeg
20170101_234606.jpeg

Forgive me for not taking the time yet to re read your whole journal but whats up with some of the leafs. Did you have cal mag issues in the beginning

Hey your welcome along nice to have ya. To be honest im not sure exactly what the deal was but i think it boils down to a few things. A ph inbalance one of the ph adjusting liquids was causing some element or elements to fall out of solution and settle making them unable to be absorbed and prob some other noob shit i messed up lol. Things are looking up i hope she seems happy and looks better now then ever so i hope im on the right track.:welcome:

I would love it if she grew some beautiful snow flakes shes a combo gift late xmas and birthday for the ol lady. I havent been able to smoke since i was 25 started having major panic attacks and anxiety so ive been almost 7 years but with all the new reserch with cbds im planing on buying a low thc high thc strain and seeing if i can regain my lost love. I use cbd now along with benzos for my anxiety with stems from ptsd and they keep me ok but some days i just have sit at home and think im fine and all that jazz. So this was a learning experiance to see how well i could do with a natural green thumb and some hard work and study to work my way up to growing meds and getting healthy.

I love it.....I think growing on its own is therapuetic. They also have me on anxiety meds but I dont take them just because im not to big on pharmaceuticals just because of my past history with them. I try to stay natural now but thats just my preference.

Anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural .

I agree with the pharmas i would prefer not to have them in my body i take as little as i can to still function my anxiety was literally crippling for two years before i could get my self calm enuff to get to a doctors office. Shopping was imposible just being round ppl in general was to much to handle before the pharms. I can shop and do simple tasks pay bills drive tinker on things in the garage but i cant do my old job i ran equipment for new construction backfill and landscaping. Im lucky enuff to work from home now so im still a tax payer atleast. But thats life things change and shit happens. I aint mad bout it lil salty i cant enjoy mary the way i once did tho.

Back
Top Bottom