1st Indoor CFL Grow Box! Check Me Out - Tips & Critics Welcomed!

well i took a bud today ;) the fox tails arent tooo bad so im gonna let them go annother few days as expected. they definitely smell ripe :)
20130610_113548.jpg

troy likes the green as well lol
20130610_113705.jpg
20130610_114603.jpg

the fox tail would be long hairs growing straight up to the light, its a good example but it usually happens in strains that grow hairs like crazy.

nice buds, and if your using a jewelers loop to look through then you will know.

thanks man :) yup well kinda, i have been using a microscope works good just gotta take samples rather then looking at the plant directly lol

here is what im talkin about when i say my buds are foxtailing plus all the cylaxes bursting with new white hairs.. the tips of thm are all growing a little tail out the tops.. kinda pisses me off since i was hoping for the growth to stop before the chop so i didnt have that ripped myself off feeling lol but like i said about 20%-30% of my trichs are either fully amber or atleast quite brown tinted. anyways any input would be great :) cheers folks!

20130609_203647.jpg

its been a week or two since ive been here. dayum they exploded into deliciousness! front row seats for the weigh-in haha

uff so nice bro, getting high just from looking at it. Good job really! :circle-of-love:

thanks everyone! ;) glad to come home to some new posts on my journal :) i missed yall haha! anyways thanks for the compliments much appreciated as always! the tarantula is a rose haired i think they are from brazil areas :) going to be posting a bunch of pics here in a few mins.. lots to update :) i have harvested a nice chunk of the plants but am leaving the rest to ripen more. i am surprised an how the buds turned out. in a very very good way :) i have also adopted a few more clones lol an tranplanted the other clones into bigger pots! I aaaalllssooooo planted a little lady outside in my yard today! quite stoked about that. im gonna baby the hell out of her. anyways ill be back soon just gonna upload.

Wouoiuouiuio..... :hippy::bong:

you have some nice size nuggets there. does your tarantula get high with you?

[video=youtube;sHzdsFiBbFc]
[/video]

OMG HAuehAUEHAUehauHAEuhaue!! "BUILT A HAMAC AND WATCHED THE CAFEINE SPIDER" xD seems like me after smoking some marrocan hash............... this was so funny bro :<

Btw, dangerous1, have you smoked anything yet?? :D:D :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom