1st Self Grown Grow

CFL'S!

Let's go!

420-magazine-mobile587006184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile622670007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1535095813.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The Number 17 Meaning And Its Connection To You. ... The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity. As you can see the number 17 is a highly spiritual number.

Someone take notice of the "deformity" at the base of one the little seedlings??

I noticed and am keeping an eye on it. I don't want seedling to flop due to a weak stem. Seems to be adding character at the time being.

I want to repot to a quality soil as soon as seedlings are at a stage that is appropriate. Least amount of shock I'm aiming for during repotting. I intend on burying stem to encourage strong root development.

HI N2S! The plant(s) in the first 2 pics look a little rough around the bottom, but otherwise healthy looking at the stem thickness and leaf health/color. I would not try to re-pot a plant that small. It has not root structure yet, just a main root that will go all the way down to the bottom of the cup before it starts branching out.

I would add some dirt to the cup with the sick plant. Enough to cover the bad stem completely (up to the round baby leaves). Be very gently not to disrupt the root in the dirt. These plants will amaze you with how well they can recover from the thing we put them through. It just want to live and grow and make you happy.

I feel all zen and peaceful for bedtime now. Thanks for the info on :straightface:

:peace:

Haha. Cheers. Anytime. And I must of been receiving radio waves telepathically or something; cause exactly what I just got done doing is gently adding soil to both.

I'm mostly worried about not watering everyday. I know rather dry than wet, yet to dry they'll fry. I wish I took pictures of taproots of both these; though I can offer they where both very healthy looking when germinated; also, were dark colored seeds.

The taproot on this one, I must offer; was in great health upon germination. Popped in cupowater in 2 days. Shot out an inch long taproot, thicker than pencil's lead. I'm still seeing the plant as very promising; even with the slight deformity in stem. I see that as a future avenue/passage of nutrients to plant. Becoming a vital organ needed in the plants forthcoming life.

Like many said before I.
; this plant amazes.

420-magazine-mobile818690436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile185827631.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1474983859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488977764.jpg
Goddamn thats a lot of cfl's for one seedling! Fucking awesome. I think I will sub to every cfl grow from here on out because the creativity and constant attention to lighting and placement in a confined space is incomparable. Subbed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1474983859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488977764.jpg
Goddamn thats a lot of cfl's for one seedling! Fucking awesome. I think I will sub to every cfl grow from here on out because the creativity and constant attention to lighting and placement in a confined space is incomparable. Subbed

2 Though! lol Look closely.

Also, I have more beans. All from great bagseed finds. I wasn't meticulous enough to notice genetics and label. So this is somewhat an unknown journey thus far.

420-magazine-mobile898435945.jpg

Sorry, didn't see the one in the background. I'm growing bagseed as well. My dad grows some pmretty skunky stuff and threw me down some seeds. I would germinate more seeds if you have them though. I grew 2 extremely healthy plants from seed and wound up with 2 healthy males with 6 weeks veg. It's a damn shame to waist all that time and money for a let down. Just a thought

The taproot on this one, I must offer; was in great health upon germination. Popped in cupowater in 2 days. Shot out an inch long taproot, thicker than pencil's lead. I'm still seeing the plant as very promising; even with the slight deformity in stem. I see that as a future avenue/passage of nutrients to plant. Becoming a vital organ needed in the plants forthcoming life.

Like many said before I.
; this plant amazes.

420-magazine-mobile818690436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile185827631.jpg

THe bottom of that stem worries me. What kind of dirt are they in now. IT looks like mulch. The plant looks healthy above ground, but I'm not sure what to make of the root issue. Do you have a pH meter?

THe bottom of that stem worries me. What kind of dirt are they in now. IT looks like mulch. The plant looks healthy above ground, but I'm not sure what to make of the root issue. Do you have a pH meter?
No ph meter. Should I buy ph meter or humidity/temperature reader first? Soil is generic stuff, unfortunate. I anticipate I'll be repotting to new medium with EXTREME CARE & CAUTION as soon as I consider it feasible to do so.

HI N2S! The plant(s) in the first 2 pics look a little rough around the bottom, but otherwise healthy looking at the stem thickness and leaf health/color. I would not try to re-pot a plant that small. It has not root structure yet, just a main root that will go all the way down to the bottom of the cup before it starts branching out.

I would add some dirt to the cup with the sick plant. Enough to cover the bad stem completely (up to the round baby leaves). Be very gently not to disrupt the root in the dirt. These plants will amaze you with how well they can recover from the thing we put them through. It just want to live and grow and make you happy.

I feel all zen and peaceful for bedtime now. Thanks for the info on :straightface:

:peace:
I have a seedling that fell over. I put a pen along side of it & tied it to seedling for support and put her in a 1/2 gallon pot and hopped for the best! Here she is! Don't give up!
fd722fce810ed4a94cf49a443a9b038a.jpg

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

I have a seedling that fell over. I put a pen along side of it & tied it to seedling for support and put her in a 1/2 gallon pot and hopped for the best! Here she is! Don't give up!
fd722fce810ed4a94cf49a443a9b038a.jpg

Going to move her and the other 2 into 5 gallon pots next week and then top and and start LST before I flip to 12/12 in a few more weeks. Happy growing to you and lots of positive vibes!

N2S, you can purchase a pH meter for about $10 on the eBay. I recently bought a nice set for $25 that had both pH and PPM/Temp meters.

Kush Girl, good job standing the plant up. Did you have a fan on it since it was a seedling. An oscillating fan is best. for seedling and veg. You don't want a strong wind blowing directly on them but just for the leaves to wiggle a little. It helps the plant build strong stems.

So, Last Dance with Mary Jane was on the radio when I arrived home. Supposed to be soothing sound to aid in plant growth, as radio was playing softly in the grow closet..
Poetic, eh, The end.

Back
Top Bottom