1st Time Grow, White Widow & Purple Kush 2019

Flambino

Hello all and thanks for stopping in.
I am attempting to start my first indoor grow today, and thought I'd bring you all along for the ride. To start off I'll list off the equipment I will be using...
Vivosun 3x3x6 tent
Vivosun 4" carbon filter/w fan kit
Viparspectra 600w reflector series led light
I also purchased, RH/thermometer, ph meter, clip on 6" fan (I also have a larger oscillating fan for later), surge protector power bar, and some decent garden sheers. I have some small pots to start my babies in, and once ready to transplant, they will be re homed into 5 gallon fabric pots.
I currently have 2 seeds germinating. 1 white widow, and 1 purple kush. Both seeds only started to germinate today.
For medium, I got a bag of Coco Plus, as well as a bag of earthworm castings.
I will be feeding them solo tek grow through veg stage ( I havent made up my mind yet what to feed for flowering), as well as General Organics Bio Weed, to supplement on non fert weeks.
The things I will be getting this weekend to get myself squared away, are...
Trellis net
Timer for my light

I'm not sure if there is anything else I may need for this grow, if you see something I am lacking- feel free to let me know.
15478475676221219095063687756459.jpg

Ok, update time.. the WW seed has sprouted, however still waiting for the Purple Kush to crack open. With that said, I already realize that this grow will not go the way I hoped. Initially, my intent was to grow 2 WW autos. Once my seeds arrived in the mail, I realized that one of the packages was empty, thus resulting in the WW/PK grow. Having done a bit more research, WW flowers in approx 8 weeks, where PK flowers in 10. Both seeds started the same day, and since the grow tent will also be the dry tent, it is likely that the PK will not see full maturity before I have to harvest. Oh well, its my 1st attempt, so live and learn I guess. Next time I'll just order 10 WW photo seeds and try again. Hoping to have both seeds in soil within the next 24 hours, so that will be my next update.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, we are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom