1st Time Grow White Widow & Seedmakers Autoblue

Well the bulb is pretty big like. Im looking at this bulb and im looking at my light it dont even look like its goign to fit through the holes to screw in the bulb. But i bet i can jus pop off the glass and screw it in and put glass back so not worried that much. but The bulb looks like this its big and in the middle of it theres like 2 little metal balls or 3 idk how many inside a glass tube inside the bulb. And there looks like a broken piece of glass inside the outside of the bulb. But it doesnt look like it fell off anything. also inside the part where the metal balls are looks like its stained or something? is this broken inside or doesi t look like that normally?

Strange stains

IMG_029116.JPG

Wow well my 2 liter auto blues were stunted i guess from when they got knocked over by light but im not sure if they were or not. But i still have em going and now the roots are just building up like crazyyy. Just a few days ago it was just 1 little stringy root. Now its alot of roots! Lets see how this thing goes! I didnt get hydroponic grow big but i sitll have my foxfarm growbig and im attempting to use it on these. I water them through the top of the soil and let it drip down. i just did a 1/2 teaspoon to keep it super light lol

Oh, nice looking buds btw.

Question: How many days along until your Dinafem White Widow Auto had flowers? Mine took 42 days, I think. It might be do to the first 30 it was under a t5h0. Also, my dinafem wws are super bushy. I haven't seen anyone elses grow like that. I use no training at all. I think it might be the t5. After 30 days they went to led ande cfl, and now they are under 600w hps.

The only other bushy autos I've seen were LST.

Oh, nice looking buds btw.

Question: How many days along until your Dinafem White Widow Auto had flowers? Mine took 42 days, I think. It might be do to the first 30 it was under a t5h0. Also, my dinafem wws are super bushy. I haven't seen anyone elses grow like that. I use no training at all. I think it might be the t5. After 30 days they went to led ande cfl, and now they are under 600w hps.

The only other bushy autos I've seen were LST.

You have been dusting off some good journals :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom