1st time grower! I need advice from a bud growing professional.

Dwinn

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN GOOD UNTIL THIS MORNING I WOKE UP AND I HAVE POWDER ON THEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I READ BAKING SODA + WATER, BUT HOW DO I APPLY IT TO THE PLANT? OR DO I APPLY IT TO THE SOIL? IDK IF THIS HELPS BUT I'M GROWING IS KING LOUIE!
PICTURE OF PLANT: file:///Users/dwaynewinn/Downloads/CAM00129.jpg

Re: 1st time grower!! I need advice from a bud growing professional.

CAM00129.jpg
CAM00131.jpg

its hard to tell by the pics but what kind of powder are we talking about, is it powdery mildew, if it is then you can use a milk and water solution to spray the plant with, i think the soda would also be sprayed on the plant or used to wipe the leaves down with but double check before you do,

pm issues are caused by bad air flower and high humidity, so as long as you got good air flow the pm wont be an issue, but its hard to tell by the pics what the problem is, if it is powdery mildew then use search engine and search for how to use milk to kill powdery mildew, that will then tell you what to mix and how much and how to use it on the plant, but you spray it on the leaves and it kills the pm,

Thanks for the info. Yes i wole up and i had powdery mildew on my plant. Its been really hot at night for the past week. Thats when it started and may be a result of. But i have another post a few notes above this one with full pics. If u can take a look it would be great yo.

I'm confused... Why are you raising this male plant? Is this plant for breeding purposes?

Its already broken down and in the trash. I got another plant thats almost 2 months old so im good. That 1st plant came from this shop that was giving them away for free.. Should have did my research on it b4 i took it home!

you could of pollinated every growers plants around you with that, that pollen gets air bourne and will travel a mile or 2 at the very least, it would of only been a matter of time before anyone growing around you had lots of seeds in their fem plants,

good job it was taken down,

to sex a plant you either need to leave it in veg long enough or sex it when it starts to flower outdoors, it all depends on the light schedule, females will have small white hairs growing at the nodes, males will have balls of grapes like you seen on your male, some females grow the white hairs first but their are females that grow the calyx (seed pod) first and some growers have thrown plants out thinking their male when in fact its just a female thats growing the calyx first, so i always leave my plants either under 12-12 or in veg long enough so i can clearly see that its male or female, if im using it for breeding purposes then i grow the male elsewhere but if not its chopped and binned before it turns my fem plants to seed

@ donpaul.p my 2nd plant has 12 white hairs already at the very top of it so im back in business.

Back
Top Bottom