Do you have a picture? Is it leaning toward the light? If so can you turn the lady? Are you running a fan on her? I don't think you can do much harm if you go ahead and give her some support if she needs it.
:thumb:
Gotta agree, i had one that was stretching towards the light so i lowered it a bit and have it some support and now it holds itself up, good temporary solution till it can stand on its own, good luck!

IMG_397116.JPG
IMG_397116.JPG

Here's a picture I think she is leaning towards the light

Do you complete your grow in the 3 gallon pots? Just wondering if i need to transplant my 3 gallon into a 5 or if it'll be alright

My very first grow was with 2 three gallon smart pots in a 2 x 4 tent. I did a long veg, and when in flower took up most of the available space.
The grow I'm doing now will be 3 three gallon smart pots, but I will be doing a much shorter veg.
Three gallon works for me, but it all depends on the space, length of veg, how many plants, and just about all the other stuff that we don't think about until something unexpected happens.

My very first grow was with 2 three gallon smart pots in a 2 x 4 tent. I did a long veg, and when in flower took up most of the available space.
The grow I'm doing now will be 3 three gallon smart pots, but I will be doing a much shorter veg.
Three gallon works for me, but it all depends on the space, length of veg, how many plants, and just about all the other stuff that we don't think about until something unexpected happens.
I like how you ended that, made me laugh, and thanks for the info

IMG_399510.JPG
IMG_399315.JPG
IMG_399510.JPG

I'm a little concerned about the leaves. It looks kinda like they're growing faster than the stems. Is this normal? Do they still look healthy?

My opinion something is missing flora micro is good but use the grow with it and I bet it will make a difference during veg I use cal/mag to make water 100-150 ppm then I use micro and grow that should be all you need to veg them then in flower you will need micro bloom and potassium and a touch of grow but not important just how I do it and if they look like something is wrong I put H2O2 in the nutrient water always seems to fix the problem but if you see them getting worse do PH'ed flush

Back
Top Bottom