My flowering plants same as veg plants Green CRack !!

420-magazine-mobile363610833.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1825127614.jpg

Probably harvest may 5 or so

Oh ok thanks for the tip I was still looking for that sweet spot. Does the overall health look good?

They look healthy to me. Stretching a bit, lowering the light will help with that if you can do it. I'm at about 14" in veg tent, full spectrum. I could probably go even lower, but the girls seem to like it where it is, and they aren't stretching all that much.

IMG_208627.JPG

PS. The dollar store ran out of wire racks (go figure), so I had to go to different aisle and find suitable replacement rack/screens.
PPS. Wire racks also work great for holding small towels in water to increase rh, as seen far right in pic.

IMG_399911.JPG
IMG_399911.JPG

Hey snarly here's an over head pic. I feel like it's starting to lighten up in color just a little bit but I may be overthinking it. What do you think?

IMG_399911.JPG
IMG_399911.JPG

Hey snarly here's an over head pic. I feel like it's starting to lighten up in color just a little bit but I may be overthinking it. What do you think?

They look fine to me. Just keep an eye on them, they will let you know their needs.

My pleasure, Jon. Happy growing :allgood:

I love these racks I can fit a sixteen cola plant inside the cube and all it is used for is when they can't hold the weight they just lean on it it seems to work

420-magazine-mobile1164085275.jpg

I transplant into flower room then literally my buckets are twelve inches wide and the cage is 14 just set over the bucket and call it done .

A soil tester you can get anywhere amazon hydro store maybe even Walmart lol never looked but knowing what you plants are taking in means a lot I always run my nutes 1200 ppm or under and first nute feeding just like 200 ppm and boost every three days till they reach 900-1000 ppm then I prune and every time boost it to 1200 ppm so they don't get shocked really bad

Back
Top Bottom