IMG_407113.JPG
IMG_40706.JPG

Sorry about that lol
Looking very healthy and happy brother keep up the good work

IMG_416718.JPG
IMG_416619.JPG
IMG_416510.JPG

Any idea on what this could be?
They look a little thirsty to me. How long ago did you water them? And if it is because they are thirsty, they will bounce back nicely. It's good to let them go like that once in a while.
Could be the opposite too. Overwater?

It's in a 3 gallon pot I've been feeding it a liter every 2 days.
OK, this is how I tell when they need watering. Fill up an empty 3 gallon pot with soil to use as reference for time being. Lift it and feel how much it weighs. Now fill up a 2 liter (1/2 gallon) bottle of water, and place it on top of the pot. Now lift the pot and that is how it should feel wet.

Now, go lift your plants. If they are heavier than the dry reference pot, they do not need water. If they weigh the same as the dry reference pot, it's time to water.
Now here's the thing. We all have different ways to water. I have my pots sitting on wire racks, raising them above the drainage saucers, I water until I get 10-20% drainage. That's it. When I water, I do it slowly, from the outside rim of the smartpot moving in towards the center, to make sure the water is distributed evenly.
Hope all this helps :high-five:

How often do you water?

Whenever the pots are at the lightest, therefore dry. Right now my girls in flower are getting watered or fed about every five days, but that will change as needed.

And just curious how big are your pots and how much do you feed them?
3 gallon smart pots. And I slowly water until about 10-20% drains out the bottom and into the drain saucers. I have the pots sitting on wire racks to keep them out of the saucers, to allow the drainage. Then you can dispose of drainage at will (sometimes I just suck it out with a turkey baster). At the moment they are taking about 4 liters or so per plant per feeding.

She's flowering nicely. How many days into flower?

She's on day 15. I had some questions about the harvesting drying and curing. I've read a bunch of different methods but can't seem to find what the best practice is. I want to dry my girls on a drying rack. I know I need to keep them in a dark room about 60-70 degrees and about 50-55 humidity. The part I'm confused about is the curing process. I've some articles where it states to put it in a black trash bag, I've also read to avoid plastic. Could you pass on some knowledge or an article link? I'd really appreciate it :)

What I do is hang and dry in the tent, as well as place smaller buds on a rack to dry in the dark, with ventilation for 7-10 days. Then I put them in mason jars, about half full, and throw in a Boveda 62. I take my remote temp/rh sensor and put it in the mason jar to get a relative humidty reading. I burp it a few times a day to rid of built up humidity. Once the rh reads 62% I just burp once a day for a week, and after that once a week until I get too lazy to burp anymore or none of the weed is left, whichever comes first.

Back
Top Bottom