Yes I was thinking about another week or so. There's a little red and some white but they aren't cloudy.

They are usually clear, then cloudy then amber. I start flush when I see 10-20% amber on the buds, there will be a bit more amber on the sugar leaves.
You should be able to see all three in the pics:

sensitrich2.jpg

sensitrichs1.jpg

They are usually clear, then cloudy then amber. I start flush when I see 10-20% amber on the buds, there will be a bit more amber on the sugar leaves.
You should be able to see all three in the pics:

sensitrich2.jpg

sensitrichs1.jpg

How did you take pictures like that? So I can take some and you can let me know how it looks

How did you take pictures like that? So I can take some and you can let me know how it looks
Those pics aren't the easiest to take :)
I used a usb Digital scope, hooked up to the laptop, and mounted on a boom. The scope was literally touching the bud.

But if you have a smartphone with a decent camera, you can zoom in max before you take the pic. You have to be very steady to get a good shot. You won't see the trichs as clearly, but you can get an idea of whether there is enough amber.

These regular cam pics show mostly clear, no amber, but you can see the trichs (try zooming in on the pics) ;)
DSCF63132.JPG

DSCF63144.JPG

Also these pictures is that an example of when to flush or to harvest?
Those (trich shots) are definitely ready for harvest. I like to start 2 week flush when there are 10-20% amber trichs. :)

IMG_447510.JPG

What do you think? The top colas look good to go but the bottom half is what I'm questioning
I don't really see any amber trichs. I would wait at least a couple more weeks. Once you see some amber you can consider flushing. :high-five:

The top half of the plant has amber trichs it's just the bottom half. Wait till the bottom has amber too?
If you are close to the amount of amber you can start flush or even chop. Your choice on whether to chop top half only or the whole plant.

The bottom couple of pics might look a little like bud rot, but you need another opinion.
Why don't you check in the Frequently Asked Questions area in the thread called "Ask us anything....420 style"
That's not the full title, but you can't miss it, it is a very popular thread. You will definitely find the answer there if you post those pics. :high-five:

The bottom couple of pics might look a little like bud rot, but you need another opinion.
Why don't you check in the Frequently Asked Questions area in the thread called "Ask us anything....420 style"
That's not the full title, but you can't miss it, it is a very popular thread. You will definitely find the answer there if you post those pics. :high-five:

Thanks snarly !

Back
Top Bottom