1st time please help evaluate

Mumbles1969

420 Member
4 NL autos 3 gallon fabric pots FF happy frog the beginning of week 8. Two seem a week ahead in flowering not a problem but Do I have a serious fox tailing prob?
Sorry I can't get better pics I'm not physically there but I controlled 95% of the grow.
Any tips or evaluations welcome! THANX

Polish_20210726_003729657.jpg

Polish_20210726_004241466.jpg

Polish_20210726_004841170.jpg

3 Gallon is a bit small for the size of plants , could be getting a tad root bound

you would have to tell us
soil or soilless ,
ph
how when and what you feed
the light strength
humidity and so forth , the more info on this the easier and faster help arrives

here is a link :)

Fox farm happy frog very tiny dose of tiger bloom 2.5 ml per gallon once in week 6 & big bloom 15ml per gallon once week 7 pH @6.2 and environment is right on light is an optics led phatslim xl in 2x2
Northern lights aren't supposed to grow like that "Fox tailing" is the only thing I can think of & I believe I know what happened to cause fox tailing
Learn from your mistakes but you gotta pin point your mistake & cause .
Trying to make sure it don't happen again

I think they got away from you at the "stretch". I think having your lights at the correct distance and a bit of tying down with LST and you'll get much tighter colas next time.
Edited: I just googled your grow light and its recommended to have a backup light in a 2x2 for full coverage in flower. Was surprised as theyre not the cheapest light out there, more mid range. You're going to need more light in there, but ime in a 2x2 adding a 2nd light adds heat problems.
Hopefully they'll fatten up a bit for you. Good luck.

Thanks guys the plants were the victims of herbicide landlord/tenant dispute a couple days after the pics.
No I wasn't following fox farm feeding schedule they were given tiger bloom & big bloom twice at 1/8 the amount of the smallest recommend amount. From what I've read auto flowers don't need hardy any added nutrients if you got good soil because their life cycle is so short. And I was afraid I might burn them
I think the light was raised too high to fast during the initial stretching. Also they were on an accidental 24/0 light schedule until about 10 days before the pics were taken could that have caused the "stretch" between nodes. The light is a optics phatslim 1xl gen 6.... 2.5x2.5 flowering footprint mine has the 2019 Samsung horticulture leds & Cree led for the reds & blues the gen 7 has updated to all Samsung leds . Do I need to get a bloom enhancer in da 2x2?
The person who committed the crime was un able to pull the plants outta the pots. So we/I were able to examine the root systems & gain that info. The roots looked great they filled the pots with a really well. Looked almost like a mop when removed
I was adviced as a first time grower to just let em grow & pay attention to how they grow naturally & stuff like that. So next time around you have a better grasp of how to train them definitely learned a great deal from this grow. Training & light distance would've most likely prevented the long distance between nodes
Wish me luck with #2!!
Amnesia fast photoperiod scorg next time around.

Back
Top Bottom