1st Timer Here - Suggestions and Tips Please

LuCKY527

Hey Hey whats goin on 420!!? :420:

Im at day 20 of flower and she looks and smells amazing! Trichs are starting to form and frost and I counted 20 bud sites yesterday.

Some of the tips are a rusty color and I know this is a P or K def but cant remember which one, and some of my sugar leaves are drooping and curled under similar to overwatering?(i think thats what the little ones on the buds are called?) however I feed nutes every watering on a low dose scale.

May be time to kick up the mix and feed every other watering??
CAM00174_1_.jpg
CAM00173_1_.jpg
CAM00175_1_.jpg
CAM00177_1_.jpg
CAM00176_1_.jpg

Re: 1st timer here!...Suggestions and Tips Please

Nothing? Do you guys need more info??

Looks good to me bro!What nutes are you using?Are you using cal mag?
I was stopping veg nutes two weeks into flowering as per manufacturers instructions but was noticing my plants looking a lil pale and droopy so I now gradually reduce them over the two weeks rather than just stop them and I start to use cal mag just before flowering too,I find that helps keep them looking healthy!
Good job though!

I reccomend unsolphered molasses at 1/2 tbsp per 1 gal. Typically it takes 2 weeks for the soil to break it down but your plants will love it and it is an excellent source fo cal/mag. Good luck!

Excellent! Thank you all! I've come across most of you already lol Whats up guys...

I stopped using the FF veg mixture (Grow Big and Big Bloom) I worked up to the lower dosage on the bottle
The Grow Chart I have matches my mixture aside from the couple weeks in flowering it says to add GB in as well...If I'm having the claw and yellow tips i didn't want to pump in more N so i just stayed with what Ive been using...
Flower= 1 tsp of Tiger Bloom 1tbl spoon of Big Big Bloom + I have a CaliMagic separate mixture of 1 tsp per gallon and I mix that 50-50 with my nute mixture....since I started doing that and slowly adjusted my ph back to 6.5 it has been developing crystals with even coloring and no more claw but some of my tips are rusty orange and starting to curl up like a K def I think...so now that I know its not my PH or Ca i think I need a K boost...but I'm not 100% on that??

Hello Mello! :bravo: Your girl is impressive!!! :circle-of-love:She looks sativa dominant :thumb: I did some research on rusty tips and 420 members ROCK!!! Everyone gave very good advise. :clap::clap: Brown Spots on the leaves are associated with calcium deficiency and red tips are associated with potassium deficiency and nute burn but you are using a low dose so we can rule nute burn out. All of the experts agree that our girls need more potassium and phosphorus during flowering!!! Good set up! It seems manageable. What kind of lights are those? Do you have fans in there?

So you don't think it will be too much Nitrogen, with the clawing of a few fan leaves right now?

Thank you very much Nocule! I put a lot of time and energy into getting to this point. It is a CFL set up running 600w 11,400 lumens and yes I do have a fan mounted in the right corner just above the top pointing down at about 30 degrees so it bounces off the wall and moves the air under the plant as well ; )

Wait I just realized Mello had links to their grow lol...not sure who you were talking to now

Lol thanks Mello... I'm still having that problem and it is really showing on the very bottom leaves, one fell off already

Here's the evil claw I had mentioned before...
CAM00184_1_.jpg
CAM00185_1_.jpg

Here's the bottom leaf...??
CAM00183_1_.jpg

Oh, ok, I've been sampling lower buds:circle-of-love: I'll check out Lucky's thread.

Lol thanks Nocule...I was going to let my lower buds go and throw them in the hash trim

:blunt::laughtwo: LMAO Lucky, So it seems that my bud is AWESOME, it took me two days to figure out that this is your thread!!!! Ahhhhh haaaaaaa!!!!! :laughtwo: I hope you solved your problem by now and gave her more potassium and phosphorus in flowering and less nitrogen. Yellowing is normal towards mid flowering. How is she looking now? She is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks like a Christmas tree. I want some of her gifts!!!!! :bravo:

Lol niice....Yes she is doing great and looking amazing, strangely enough I actually added some Grow Big(which has a higher N rating) because I'm on that particular week of flower on the feeding schedule and she literally skunk farted and started smelling soooo much better, almost doubled in size, and looks like a Christmas tree after the first light snow lol Absolutely beautiful!

My lights are off right now but I'll post some pics when they come on shortly :high-five:

Alriight guys n gals! Sorry I took so long, life sneaks up on ya sometimes lol.

Unfortunately I believe I lost one of my clones...almost all leaves have dried and fallen off...still has some green in it but doesn't seem promising...
CAM00206_1_.jpg

The other 3 look "ok" I guess...1 does have some nice little sprouts coming off of it..the other 2 just seem to be "there" lol
CAM00204_1_.jpg
CAM00205_1_.jpg
CAM00203_1_.jpg

My Trainwreck seedling is looking beautiful, however it does have a little bit of orange spotting at the very tip of the largest leaf...it was a little close to the light the other day so I raised it a little bit and it hasn't gotten any worse so I'm not sure if that was it...

I fed it some Big Bloom according to the schedule for seedlings and I think it looks great...considering a light feed of Grow Big but I'm still flipping the coin on that one...
CAM00202_1_.jpg

And last but not least!! My currently flowering bagseed Skunk is on week 9 of flower as of tomorrow...hairs are starting to turn amber on several bud sites and my main stalk has almost filled in to 1 bud...I fell like I need more light though, I know it's supposed to plump up towards the end, but I'm on week 9 and they're still like popcorn nuggets...smell great and pretty frosty but looks kinda fluffy as of now???
CAM00192_1_.jpg
CAM00193_1_.jpg
CAM00194_1_.jpg
CAM00195_1_.jpg
CAM00199_1_.jpg
CAM00198_1_.jpg
CAM00196_1_.jpg
CAM00197_1_.jpg

Ok so now I have this going on...only at the very top though...sugar leaves are starting to yellow a little and some of them have dark spots forming
CAM00209_1_.jpg
CAM00208_1_.jpg
CAM00207_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom