1st week flower day 6 and advice appreciated

Greena

Using 1000w led full spec viparspectra.and spider cob with a few side lamps ph issues on a couple of them, fixed now sitting at 6.5
Soil grow
Miracle grow for veg and bud burst and monsterbloom in a few more weeks
Temps 25℃ day
Temp 23℃ night
12/12 light cycle
1.8lenght
1.4heigh
1m deep grow room
Fans and fresh air intake and hot air expelled through top vents
No bugs or pests
Lights about 12inchs or s

Attachments

• IMAG0049.jpg
    IMAG0049.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    789.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 128
welcome to :420:

:passitleft:
Looks to me like nitrogen deficiency actually, or maybe sulfur..
22BB5D37-4149-4733-AE5B-563D86D90B4A.jpeg
9CBC4DF1-D96D-432E-8134-C10B3CBCCDA1.jpeg

Yeah they just recovered from to much nitrogen and phosphorous and bad ph lol but all new growth is nice and green hopefully I haven't completely ducked my yeild

Using 1000w led full spec viparspectra.and spider cob with a few side lamps ph issues on a couple of them, fixed now sitting at 6.5
Soil grow
Miracle grow for veg and bud burst and monsterbloom in a few more weeks
Temps 25℃ day
Temp 23℃ night
12/12 light cycle
1.8lenght
1.4heigh
1m deep grow room
Fans and fresh air intake and hot air expelled through top vents
No bugs or pests
Lights about 12inchs or s
:welcome: to :420: Greena

If you are in Miracle Grow soil, you need to get the "Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food" for veg and the "Miracle Grow Bloom Booster" for flower, both 5 bucks each at walmart...I grew in MG for a few years when I started, and it'll work fine, but don't water too much it releases nutrients every time you do...And you need some "Epsom Salts" for your prob, (It's a Mag def) 1 tbsp per gallon of water...don't PH the water MG will buffer it for you
MG doesn't like nutrients that aren't made for the MG soil, so your bud burst and monster bloom ain't gona work...

N Burn. Your nutrients are too strong. Miracle grow is not good for weed.
N tox, starts with the tips of the leaves turning yellow and the the leaf will wilt and get more yellow from the tip going toward the stalk...
welcome to :420:

:passitleft:
Looks to me like nitrogen deficiency actually, or maybe sulfur..
22BB5D37-4149-4733-AE5B-563D86D90B4A.jpeg
9CBC4DF1-D96D-432E-8134-C10B3CBCCDA1.jpeg
that chart used to drive me insane :rofl::rofl: it's useless, toss it :rofl::thumb:
Yeah they just recovered from to much nitrogen and phosphorous and bad ph lol but all new growth is nice and green hopefully I haven't completely ducked my yeild
You're over thinking it and loving it too much :hug:

I think it's a N toxicity not a def. Too much N. Look at the burnt edges on the leaves. I used MG soil my 1st grow. But I used the General Hydroponics Trio for nutes. The weed was good yes. But I fought a gnat problem the whole grow. So started using FFOF & Happy Frog mixed 50/50 & no more gnats. Now I wont buy soil from anywhere but a Hydro store.

I think it's a N toxicity not a def. Too much N. Look at the burnt edges on the leaves. I used MG soil my 1st grow. But I used the General Hydroponics Trio for nutes. The weed was good yes. But I fought a gnat problem the whole grow. So started using FFOF & Happy Frog mixed 50/50 & no more gnats. Now I wont buy soil from anywhere but a Hydro store.
:lot-o-toke::passitleft: right on, my bad, I meant tox, but typed def, I fixed it...and those gnats come free in MG :rofl: ...and I also switched to FFOF, no mix, and while I use other things to deter bugs and pests, the FF will still have bugs in it, possibly mites so I always pre treat my clones or seedlings before sticking them in with my other girls, and then I repeat that treatment as to not get bugs at all at least every 2 weeks, but never in flower

And the more I look at those pics, it does look like she's over watered, over fertilized, and he's got something chewing on them leaves

:welcome: to :420: Greena

If you are in Miracle Grow soil, you need to get the "Miracle Grow All Purpose Plant Food" for veg and the "Miracle Grow Bloom Booster" for flower, both 5 bucks each at walmart...I grew in MG for a few years when I started, and it'll work fine, but don't water too much it releases nutrients every time you do...And you need some "Epsom Salts" for your prob, (It's a Mag def) 1 tbsp per gallon of water...don't PH the water MG will buffer it for you
MG doesn't like nutrients that aren't made for the MG soil, so your bud burst and monster bloom ain't gona work...
Doesn't a Mag Def usually show Reddish spots on the leaves ? At least that's what I always thought ??? In 1 of the pics it does look like Phos. Def. But not in the others.

N tox, starts with the tips of the leaves turning yellow and the the leaf will wilt and get more yellow from the tip going toward the stalk...

that chart used to drive me insane :rofl::rofl: it's useless, toss it :rofl::thumb:

You're over thinking it and loving it too much :hug:

Is there some sorta cheat sheet that works mocha?

Doesn't a Mag Def usually show Reddish spots on the leaves ? At least that's what I always thought ??? In 1 of the pics it does look like Phos. Def. But not in the others.
:rofl: It may, but I'm color blind :rofl: so black and white with some spots, yeah :rofl:
Is there some sorta cheat sheet that works mocha?
The best cheat sheet is time and patience, trial and error...over time I've just learned what my girls want, there's actually only a few things to go really wrong after a while, mostly bugs and disease...but once I learned to change my clothes and wash my hands before going into the grow room, the problems have become almost non existent...and just in case I'm carrying something like the Wuhan Virus into my girls, I don't want them getting sick :rofl:

Yeah so I found a fucking catapilla chewing on my shit...lol gone now I've checked them all.the burnt tips are from to much n in my foiler feed mix...and the lights Burnt them.I live in aus so I just got some flower bites from Byron bay and its seems to be getting them going alaso the big one is a reveg from a yr and a half ago thanks heaps guys ill get Sum decent soil for my clones a hopefully gnat free
Chur

If you have a gnat issue buy some mosquito dunks & water with them after dissolved. Then top your soil with gnat nix or diatamascus earth. It worked for me when I used Miracle Grow soil. Took about a week to clear up but it worked. You can also lay dryer fabric softener sheets across the top of the soil to help keep them out or even sand. The flying gnats aren't so bad. It's the larva that kills your plants by eating the roots. The flying ones get stuck to your buds though so you want to remedy this asap.

Getting close any takers on a strain and options on how long they have to go
Cheers stay safe out there everyone

Attachments

• IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 88
Getting quite a few orange hairs. You are pretty close to harvest. Can't see if the crystals are clear, cloudy or Amber so can't say for sure. But to be safe I'd give it 1 - 2 more weeks & then harvest.
If you want, take a bud that's big enough for a joint from the plant. Put it in the microwave 20 seconds at a time till it's dry enough to smoke. Let it cool after each 20 seconds. usually only takes 2 - 3 times to dry it out. Smoke it & see what you think. It will be twice as potent when you dry & cure it the right way. But you can test it with this quick dry method.

get a usb microscope off the big A , you can attach it to a I pad , phone ,computer ,android tablet etc you can save the pictures also for your next grow as a reference , hairs are only a very rough guide , the trichome heads need to be 60 % milky coloured -not clear and there should be lots of trichomes , more trichomes means better potency , taste after done being cured .

Back
Top Bottom