2 Girls One Pot, Sour Patch Kids, Living Soil

Lol thats a great strain name, idk!!!! Buds look great, thats fu about the herm!!! Are they all seeded? My brother got another herm too. Must be my turn next!!! Dammit!!!
Yeah, the testers are all hit, but not horrible. A few buds have a couple seeds, most don't. Eh....shit happens. Still smokes good.

3 more SPK f2 phenos. Two have the signature frost, one is taking her time. 2 are about a foot tall, and one about 18 inches. She definitely has longer internode spacing. She is in a 5 gallon pot though, so she may be bigger, but definitely stretchier. Much less leaves too. These are all flipped right from sprout. Really hoping for bigger buds. Them ugly scraggly buds from the last one fuckin' smoke good as fuck though. Lol I've got 3 mystery beans that popped out of nowhere, so I let em go. I noticed on one, it's got some branches, and looks almost like the main lead is dying back. I pulled two small branches that were wilted, and now it seems to be spreading. I've seen this before, but never paid much attention. The plant is healthy besides this. One thing I noticed is that the side of the plant that they're dying, the stem is half purple just in that area. Can kinda tell from the pitch, but the left side of the stem is definitely off color. Weird. I've popped 4 monkey genius, and 6 Carmel apple crumble x SFV x (Carmel Apple crumble x SFV), so if she keeps giving me problems, she's getting the deuces. Happy growing.
IMG_20240602_053911936.jpg
IMG_20240602_053943830_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240602_054824430.jpg
IMG_20240602_054020841.jpg
IMG_20240602_054037519_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240602_053901231_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240602_054057345.jpg
IMG_20240602_054745599_HDR.jpg

Nice frosty buds... Seems to me, that the real fire weed comes in small bud form. All the real 2 hitter shit ive grown, which is 2 autos, are small and very frosty. Man i hope i get some of that. Ill take 1oz a plant for that fire. Shit is green over there.
For sure. I remember getting some stuff that literally looked like big calyxes on the stem. Been over 20 years and I still remember that shit. Lol the spk with the thinner bud structure seems to be frosting up much later too. The others seem to be developing faster and better. On the stretchy one, the fan leaves twist and look all goofy when it's ready to go to bed. Also the scraggly one definitely puts out more leaves. Too many IMO. Hopefully you don't get that one. Lol

For sure. I remember getting some stuff that literally looked like big calyxes on the stem. Been over 20 years and I still remember that shit. Lol the spk with the thinner bud structure seems to be frosting up much later too. The others seem to be developing faster and better. On the stretchy one, the fan leaves twist and look all goofy when it's ready to go to bed. Also the scraggly one definitely puts out more leaves. Too many IMO. Hopefully you don't get that one. Lol
Yeah i remember back in tha day dude pulled out some scraggly lookin shit, more stem than bud... But that bitch was frosty af. And man that shit had me zooted!!! But i love trying new strains. Wish i would've kept a cut of this dam gsc... She's a great plant. Easy to grow, veg is quick, she was vigorous... And the smoke and particularly that dam smell. Like some kinda cookie just cant put my nose on it. Im gonna hate smoking my last blunt of that gal!!!

Back
Top Bottom