2 Liter Hempy SOG

Maer, of course there is room!
@ Steve and 420fied, I used to be an avid stock trader and know a little about reverse mergers. I lost my ass trading penny stocks. There is no such thing as a quick buck. I would love to take bpn public and use that to leverage and build my business. It will eventually happen. I can't take on any investors until I am sure i can offer a guaranteed ROI. Big events in the pipeline so next year that may be a possibility!

not to mention your nutes are on point and tailored to our plants.. It's only a matter of time before the industry explodes, and once the laws are different, you already have a step up on everyone.

420fied, your journals are inspiring! I'm in the process of getting my hempy SOG going and I'm using your grows as a rough template. I'm using 1gal milk jugs though.

Go team BPN! :cheer:

:thumb:

I can't wait to see the final results, those buds look absolutely perfect man, you did it once again.

Thank you so much.

You guys have room for one more??

:high-five:

:cheer:

420fied, your journals are inspiring! I'm in the process of getting my hempy SOG going and I'm using your grows as a rough template. I'm using 1gal milk jugs though.

Thank you. Please run a journal so that I may share in your successs.

420 You are such an inspiration. I've got my buckets. They are a little bigger, but free and my wife will only drink her Pepsi from cans. Got 3 strains White widow Kush and my old sativa. When the mothers are ready launch. :adore:

Awesome! Please run a journal so that I can look and and share in your success.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback everyone. Today is day 50! Just under 3 weeks now and they're looking dank.

day503.jpg

Good growing everyone.

Plants are looking awesome 420fied, hard to believe they still have 3 weeks. BPN is rocking this joint.

looks so good, the frost is insane on there

Plants are looking awesome 420fied, hard to believe they still have 3 weeks. BPN is rocking this joint.

Crazy growth, can't wait to see how they look in 3 weeks!

My mouth is watering at the sight of those....dank indeed :)

those are some sexy tops!!!!

Looks so good makes you want to slap your grandma lol

Very nice indeed. I can hardly wait for your final numbers etc...

A collective and heartfelt "thank you!" goes out to all of you! 420mag is the best MJ community on the net.

The star of this show has been Blue Planet Nutrients. This run has produced some of my prettiest (and thickest) plants to date.

d51nice.jpg

d51macro.jpg

I wish I could send some to all of you!

More to come later.

I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us when I say we wish you could too ! It's the thought that counts.:clap:

:high-five:

those are beautiful, can't wait for the smoke report

:thanks:

definitely gonna order some bpn for my next grow.

So am I... lol.

:thumb:

I was reading through this journal today and became a bit sad when I realized that things will be wrapping up within the next 3 weeks.

One thing I'm going to be sure to do is it to get a picture of the nugs of the entire 30 plant harvest in a big bowl, on the scale so Corey will have that.

I'd like to see 480-500 grams(17 + ounces), off of this run.

A collective and heartfelt "thank you!" goes out to all of you! 420mag is the best MJ community on the net.

The star of this show has been Blue Planet Nutrients. This run has produced some of my prettiest (and thickest) plants to date.

d51nice.jpg

d51macro.jpg

I wish I could send some to all of you!

More to come later.

Beautiful plants for sure! BPN seems to be the "real deal", but don't sell yourself short... The girls won't grow themselves without a little help along the way. ;) +Reps brother!

Wouldn't it be great if 420 Magazine was able to institute some sort of "scratch and sniff" technology! :) I can dream, right?

I think BPN's Root Magic Mycorrhizae Biological Inoculum would actually do well in a hempy. I mean, people grow shrooms in a hempy mix, under different conditions of course.

The verm is the key.

I think the problem in hempy would be the mycelium would give bacteria a food source. Hempy counts on sterile pearlite that provides no nute to baddies right?

I think the problem in hempy would be the mycelium would give bacteria a food source. Hempy counts on sterile pearlite that provides no nute to baddies right?
The perlite is inert but will still allow growth of bacteria since you are adding nutrients to your media. Unless you use a zone or H2O2 in your nutrients you can still get bad bacteria to grow. I don't know if the mycelium will provide food for the bacteria to grow. I have added some great White to my hempy grow and haven't seen any negative effect.

Back
Top Bottom