2 Liter Hempy SOG

thanks for sharing that info, I've been wanting to start mother plants as I feel it gives you more control over when you take clones and can plan things better. Do you ever transplant her?

You're welcome. She's been in that pot for a while. If I had more space I'd probably have her in a bigger pot.

Great job fied, I feel like an aspiring artist studying Rembrandt when I read your journals. My new mom's look pathetic compared to that beauty. I'm glad I can snoop around here and have something to work off of for my garden. Congratz on the harvest. :bravo: I'm gonna go ahead and venture a guess at 16.6 oz dried.

Drun

Thank you. I'd say you'll be very close on the weight. Good guess.

Without moms where would we be!

:thumb:

First off Congrats to you 420fied for the buds and the journal :goodjob: and to BPN:thanks: for doing what you do! Can't wait to get on with your line of nutes for my next grow, I'll leave the FF for some outdoor tomatoes.

:thanks:

Nicey Nice! Impressive results with BPN!:peace:

:thanks:

Nice job 420 cant wait to see the next future grows bro..love the mother plant btw do you plan to flower her in the near future? :high-five:

Thank you. I'll eventually flower her but not in the near future.

Ive been following your grows for awhile. The areoponics 4x5 was a real awakening. Do u think you could drill more holes and start from clone, straight to 12/12? Sorry I havent read the whole thing, if some one else has asked. This could really be much cleaner than those hempy cups. Enviromentally would be better too. Sorry if I stepped on your toes. Im really vaped out and typin.

Ive been following your grows for awhile. The areoponics 4x5 was a real awakening. Do u think you could drill more holes and start from clone, straight to 12/12? Sorry I havent read the whole thing, if some one else has asked. This could really be much cleaner than those hempy cups. Enviromentally would be better too. Sorry if I stepped on your toes. Im really vaped out and typin.

I was wondering about this as well, thinking it would work with a support or stake system.

Good thinking guys. I certainly could drill a few more holes and run this same type setup in my aero unit. I might just do it someday. ;)

Here's the dried top off of my Plant of the Month entry which I'm going to enter in this month's Nug of the Month contest. She chunked down into a very nice 7.9 gram boulder.

scale4.JPG

nom4.jpg

nom3.jpg

I hope you'll all check out the Nug of the Month contest and cast your vote.

I often imagine how awesome it'd be to have a 4x5 aero table with 64 sites spaced similarly to the 2L SOG spacing.

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Good afternoon everyone.

I clipped all the nugs from their stems today for the final weigh in and here are the final numbers:

First here's the weight of the big empty bowl I use to weigh my runs.

harvestempty.jpg

And then after I filled it with the harvest.

harvestfull.jpg

736.4 - 253.2 = 483.2 dried grams.

483.2 grams / 28 grams = 17.2 ounces total
483.2 grams / 30 plants = 16.1 grams per SOG plant

Blue Planet Nutrients has proven that it produces as well as AN or GH in my garden.

To this point, I had averaged 15.2 grams per SOG Plant with GH 3 part and in this run I averaged 16.1 grams per plant with Blue Planet Nutrients + Liquid Blue.

I must add a direct quote from my wife: "The BPN buds have more density and better crystal formation than any you've ever grown." I must say that I agree with her. BPN is a quality product that's offered at a fantastic price. I plan to use BPN exclusively going forward.

I'm sitting here enjoying a bowl full of BPN bud as I type this out and like always, Snow White is proving to be a clean smoke that has a smooth pine taste while delivering a quality high. I can't say that I notice any difference in the taste of the BPN buds when compared to buds I've grown with other nutrient lines.

I appreciate all of the feedback that I got from everyone throughout the duration of this journal and I'm looking forward to watching some of you guys build your own 2 Liter army. With that, I'll be wrapping up my Blue Planet SOG journal.

Good growing everyone,
420fied

:Namaste:

Man 420fied!!!
Congrats on the bountiful harvest!!! you made a killing!!! I can't wait til my time will come!!! The ladies I have going under BPN right now are in week 4 of flowering!!! jus today in fact!!!

Enjoy that smoke!!! how does it taste??? can you taste the organics??? I didn't in my Afgoo that I finished up using BPN!!! did you do the final flush??? sorry if you mentioned that already!!!

:peacetwo:

Great Job buddy! grade A grow. I tip my hat to you good sir. Can't wait for the next grow. U gonna do a bigger run this go round? BPN will be getting my business real soon. Everything i have seen and am seeing shows its gonna be killer when I get my hands on it. Well congrats again dude. And congrats to BPN for some kick ass products.

harvestfull.jpg

736.4 - 253.2 = 483.2 dried grams.

Nice haul - and beautiful buds!

What does that work out to in grams per watt? And grams per square foot?

Great Job! I am impressed how you can have a revolving crop off one plant! I didn't keep up with this grow as I should have because having that many plants was a turn off. I now definately see the advantages!:adore::adore::adore:

I am really impressed with that mother plant and how she provides without much extra care. How old is that plant? Just wonder how long you can keep a mother plant in that state?

Also, I am not surprised but happy to hear that the BPN nutes rock again! :goodjob:

i dont understand one thing.

in first sog you have 100x 2L bottles and you get about 1500grams under 2x 600w. In this sog grow you put 50 2L bottles and get 700~grams under 2x 600w , so why you no put 100x bottles again?>

i dont understand one thing.

in first sog you have 100x 2L bottles and you get about 1500grams under 2x 600w. In this sog grow you put 50 2L bottles and get 700~grams under 2x 600w , so why you no put 100x bottles again?>

My SOG is perpetual. I titled my other journal as a '112 plant SOG' but in reality I 've had a bunch 20-30 plant runs over the course of several months.

Back
Top Bottom