2 Liter Hempy SOG

Hi 420fide i've been following you for years and have learned
so much THANKS!!!! I built an aero pipe system thats works
great thanks to you and EARL but why did you stop useing your
aero systems?

Thank you. I'm glad that your system is working out for you. I went to the Hempys because I wanted to grow more volume. My Aero unit only holds 9 plants.

Thanks for stopping by.

hey whats up bro i was still interested on how you are going to water your plants. Im getting a bigger tent next round. 5x8 with two 4x4 trays. Im going to be doing 50 1 gal. containers with 4 to 6 colas on each plant. If im figuring wright. If i have 50 plants with 6 colas a peace. If i can get 10 grams off each one. which i think i can easily do with my god bud. the numbers would look something like this.

50plants x 6 colas puts us at 300 colas at 10 grams a cola=3000 grams

as an example her is one of my god bud that has 10 tops at 6 inches tall
IMG_7775.JPG
IMG_77741.JPG

thats over 5 pounds you think thats possible?

Thank you. I'm glad that your system is working out for you. I went to the Hempys because I wanted to grow more volume. My Aero unit only holds 9 plants.

Thanks for stopping by.

I wanted to pm you but I dont have enough post can you help
I'm running a aero systems that I built with a 50 gal
rez. Second week into flower my PPM starts out at
600 with AN 3 part and the next day the PPM drops to
500 ppm and 40 gal. Should I just add RO water or
should I add nute water? I also use cal mag. Thanks

I wanted to pm you but I dont have enough post can you help
I'm running a aero systems that I built with a 50 gal
rez. Second week into flower my PPM starts out at
600 with AN 3 part and the next day the PPM drops to
500 ppm and 40 gal. Should I just add RO water or
should I add nute water? I also use cal mag. Thanks

Your PPM will change daily. You have to keep you res topped off with nute water. Make sure you stabilize your PH and PPM to avoid swings/lockouts.

Best of luck.

Hello folks,

I'm back from a little R&R and now it's time to get serious with the new space.
I won't add too much in the way of pics to this journal concerning the new space as I am planning on running a new journal to document all of that, but I will provide updates until we close this journal out in late April/early May when this last run of 60 hits. After that, I make the move.

Right now the oldest are on day 34 of 12/12. The groups of (38) and (9) will be taken on April 17th and the group of (13) will be taken on May 5th.

d33_60run.JPG

Day 33 tops (pics taken yesterday).

d33_60rtops.JPG

d33_canopy.JPG

This run will be the last harvest for my current space. I leave her with no regrets and look forward to bigger and better things.

I'm hoping that all of you will accompany me on my journey.

Good growing everyone

Can't wait 420fied new space equals bigger and better mad props they look awesome they look pretty tall too im chopping my 4 dank bagseed Thursday can't wait my first harvest of dank in my closet im super stoked im bout too put some pics up of the schwag bagseed I harvested 2 weeks ago

Hi 420fied,

I'm so excited for you...sounds like it'll be a great move for you.

Your girls are real beauties...

:bravo:

i know the picture says never mind these two but i have to ask. did you do that on purpose or did they just not get big?

Edit.

now that i think about it its a stupid question you probably didnt mean to do that im just high and i kno people like to experiment:bongrip:

i know the picture says never mind these two but i have to ask. did you do that on purpose or did they just not get big?

Edit.

now that i think about it its a stupid question you probably didnt mean to do that im just high and i kno people like to experiment:bongrip:

Good eye.

Those two were planted about 75 days ago with very small root systems. I doubted they'd make it at all but decided to plant them anyway. Somehow, they managed to make it through. I'm letting them go 84 days before I take them.

They MIGHT produce an 8th each... lol.

Oh. Thought they were of a different strain than the rest.

Make good gifts, lol. Hey... 4/20 gifts from 420fied. Directions: "Enjoy."

cant wait to see the new setup and become another addict to another great documented journal from the infamous 420fied!

btw! Any updates on this watering/feeding system ??
still trying to leach off your perfect techniques ! :circle-of-love:

:Namaste: Master!

Thank you for the kind words.

I'm going to wait until I get my lights, duct work, fans, etc in place before I worry about the watering system. Heck, I just got past insulation. I'm now in the plumbing, painting, etc phase. I have encountered some hurdles(leaping all of them) that I will document in the new journal. I have a long way to go but I am taking pictures so I will be able to properly convey the build/setup.

:popcorn: :clap: :rocker:

an..ti..ci..payation!!! Can the mind water with it???

Hey fied looking great :thumb: and if you get a chance stop by my grow I really need some help with my ventilation and aircooling my light and my incoming and outgoing air please its getting very hot in there and need to aircool my hood but I have to change up my ducting some and dont know how and where to start:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom