2 Unknown Strains

Does anyone know what this is growing out of the bottom of my plant pot???? We didn’t put anything in there

FE5872A1-7834-42EB-8597-CDFA55BEC7EA.jpeg
I’m nervous about it

I just put water in the reservoir. It has nutrients in it but other than that… should I remove it?? And how?
Can you take it apart an remove it then rinse the container?

Stay safe
Bill

I’m not sure if I can just take off the bottom of the pot; imma try. You think it’s in the soil, too? I hope this doesn’t mess my girl up:nervous-guy::straightface::thedoubletake:
Fungi are common and usually not harmful to the plant.
Just don't damage anything taking it apart.

Stay safe
Bill

Here’s where we are today! How was everyone’s wknd?! I honestly can’t remember the lighting; I know it’s right. I got suggestions the last grow from some of the same passengers on this bus! Right now, I have 3 lamps on the 2 plants; I have 2 more BRIGHT LIGHTS on standby (for when the girls get older).

01B68B64-2DA8-4EDA-A497-970C7D621CB3.jpeg

DFFF174E-8288-4ED0-AE98-A4BDC82EB70C.jpeg

Holy weirdness in the pot lol glad ya figured that out.. and the ladies look nice and cozy.. looking good reci.:high-five:
LOL @ Holy weirdness:cheesygrinsmiley: Never heard that before!

Yes, the ladies are adjusting rather well. I’m contemplating getting another plant POT (with a water reservoir like the one I have now) instead of using the bag. I have heard a million good things about having the bag (and I’ve used them twice before) but I like the option (and I see a difference in…) getting a POT that I can add water to.

Yup they are growing well .. but so you had mentioned you like the pots better... But the fabric pots allow alot of air flow to help the drying process... Have you considered drilling holes into the pot to make a home made "airpot" To get the "benefits" of both air flow and reservoir. I do it to all my pots for veggies and canna and so far so good.

Yup they are growing well .. but so you had mentioned you like the pots better... But the fabric pots allow alot of air flow to help the drying process... Have you considered drilling holes into the pot to make a home made "airpot" To get the "benefits" of both air flow and reservoir. I do it to all my pots for veggies and canna and so far so good.
So would I put the holes at the bottom of the pot or on the sides? I actually think the “pot” girl is growing better than the bag lady:yummy:

WOWZERS!!! These girls are FAST (as my gramma used to say about promiscuous girls):):p;) When should I start, what’s it called when you cut the top off???…pruning? Anyway, what do you passengers suggest???

7FB43DDA-A7BB-45BA-8E87-7219C7F9C4B1.jpeg

7728C5CC-7768-4D04-9FFA-BF65805390B9.jpeg

Topping, nope too early for now…. most here advise that you wait until you have 5 nodes (or pairs of limbs) showing above the 2 round cotyledons leaves.

Topping is a high stress move and will cause the plant to slow down its growth while it recovers from topping. Bending or low stress helps improve yield but the plant does not lose growing time due to recovery period.

WOWZERS!!! These girls are FAST (as my gramma used to say about promiscuous girls):):p;) When should I start, what’s it called when you cut the top off???…pruning? Anyway, what do you passengers suggest???

7FB43DDA-A7BB-45BA-8E87-7219C7F9C4B1.jpeg

7728C5CC-7768-4D04-9FFA-BF65805390B9.jpeg
Good morning Reci, hope you are well.
A lot of people won't "top" their ladies wait until they grow 5 nodes.
Let them start growing vigorously before you do anything.

Stay safe
Bill

So would I put the holes at the bottom of the pot or on the sides? I actually think the “pot” girl is growing better than the bag lady:yummy:
I leave the holes in pot on bottom alone and do holes in vertical rows along side of pot. This is an older pic but that's the idea and my plants dry out fairly quick this way.

Edit: like stated before everything I'm growing veggies and canna have this done to they're pots.

IMG_20211124_165403682.jpg

Back
Top Bottom