2 Unknown Strains

This girl here…I lifted the top to add water to the base and I saw a BILLION roots hanging out of the bottom. Is this good? Bad? No biggie? I’m praying I don’t have to transfer to a bigger pot cuz #1, it’ll be the 2nd time I had to change homes for her & #2, I always freak out when I have to do this:nervous-guy:Also, this brown spot. If I remember correctly from last grow…too much nutes? I need all kinds of help today, fam!

DC0393F1-4B56-47F4-9E37-85F318A3F5B2.jpeg

image.jpg
It's not nutrient burn.
The pot looks overwatered in one pic.
How are you watering and feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill

It's not nutrient burn.
The pot looks overwatered in one pic.
How are you watering and feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill
Before I changed pots, I watered on my own. Now (since before Christmas) I have a self watering one. Maybe it’s residual and will fix itself??? I feed them mega crop (a little less than the recommended amounts). I’ll probably use a little LESS than I’m even using now, moving forward. I’d assume, since I’m reusing the same soil, that it already has a lot of nutes in there.

Before I changed pots, I watered on my own. Now (since before Christmas) I have a self watering one. Maybe it’s residual and will fix itself??? I feed them mega crop (a little less than the recommended amounts). I’ll probably use a little LESS than I’m even using now, moving forward. I’d assume, since I’m reusing the same soil, that it already has a lot of nutes in there.
You have to let her dry for 3-5 days sometimes.
Auto watering in soil isn't a great method. :Namaste:
Try to go by the feed schedule for your nutrients.
Keep her well fed and let dry well in between.

Stay safe
Bill

Yes. When I lifted her to add the water, I saw them.
Roots coming out the holes in the bottom of the pot aren't necessarily bad.
Just means roots are searching out water after they have filled you pot.
Unfortunately they will die from dehydration.
Just cut them off if it gets too much.
Next run use cloth bags or order 5/7 gal air pots.
You will never want to use anything else.
Just make sure you get that dry period in between watering and use you schedule.
Your ph 6.3?

Stay safe
Bill

Roots coming out the holes in the bottom of the pot aren't necessarily bad.
Just means roots are searching out water after they have filled you pot.
Unfortunately they will die from dehydration.
Just cut them off if it gets too much.
Next run use cloth bags or order 5/7 gal air pots.
You will never want to use anything else.
Just make sure you get that dry period in between watering and use you schedule.
Your ph 6.3?

Stay safe
Bill
Yep. And I do have the bags - I used them last time. However, I’ve never had healthier plants! I’ll try the air pots (never heard of it) next grow.

Here are the girls today! What do you all think?! Do I need to top them again? Hope everyone is well! Had to put a oicture in front of the lights so you all could see the plants! Thoughts? Concerns? Comments?

CEED5C2C-1581-4699-A1A9-5C92F20A5750.jpeg

70C4FDA2-7FE6-415A-BF94-4E0BABBA1B9F.jpeg

97760E8F-74FE-44C0-A27D-82E637BC10C0.jpeg

FF577FD4-DAF1-41E8-B522-313557781437.jpeg

7287D376-3274-414C-BD4F-D2ACA640D4A6.jpeg

To say I’m PISSED is an understatement!!! Look what’s popping up on my girls?! UUGGHH!!!!!

D4E27BBF-6834-42CD-8E20-B0364B046C4E.jpeg

18D3C9C5-D8DB-4EAB-B909-329E736BE339.jpeg
Awwww I'm sorry... Damn random genetics...good news you will have room for new ladies.

To say I’m PISSED is an understatement!!! Look what’s popping up on my girls?! UUGGHH!!!!!

D4E27BBF-6834-42CD-8E20-B0364B046C4E.jpeg

18D3C9C5-D8DB-4EAB-B909-329E736BE339.jpeg
Oh no I'm so sorry. :Namaste:
Unfortunately unless you have stable genetics in your seeds you run that risk.
I won't touch a seed that I don't have a history for, no random or bag seed.
Months of work for a hermie is heartbreaking.
@Weed Seeds Express has great genetics. :thumb:
For your next run.

Stay safe
Bill

And if THAT wasn’t enough…a mushroom was growing in the base of one of the girls. Look at the shape of it! :oops: Guess I know what they’re saying to me :rofl:

6402D9E1-7F6D-44BF-9316-12C96EF9C6CA.jpeg
OMG that's hilarious. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

And if THAT wasn’t enough…a mushroom was growing in the base of one of the girls. Look at the shape of it! :oops: Guess I know what they’re saying to me :rofl:

Wtf lol if you didn't have the picture I would never believe it ...

On another note....your lady is shower not a grower hahaha call her miss doubtfire....dude looks like a lady:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom