2 Unknown Strains

THANK YOU! I was wondering why it was so stretchy!! This is only my 3rd time growing:nervous-guy:my light is on the back of the toilet; I’m now assuming i need to have it closer, right?
Yes, bring your plants closer if can or your light closer move closer by 6-10 inches...? Anybody else, please chime in.

EDIT : Start out with 6" if stretching continues, then go 10"... can always bury stalk with with more soil, if get room.

Yes, bring your plants closer if can or your light closer move closer by 6-10 inches...? Anybody else, please chime in.

EDIT : Start out with 6" if stretching continues, then go 10"... can always bury stalk with with more soil, if get room.
You think I should set the light on the floor with the girls, thus putting it beside the pots, or; you think it should still be on top of the pots (just closer)? I hope not the latter because I have no clue how I’d achieve that!:oops:

You think I should set the light on the floor with the girls, thus putting it beside the pots, or; you think it should still be on top of the pots (just closer)? I hope not the latter because I have no clue how I’d achieve that!:oops:
If your bathroom is tile, then def keep your ladies off of cold floors. That, or use a prop to keep ladies up off of floor.

So here’s the latest update! The girls seem to be coming along juuust fine! What do you all think?! Questions? Comments? Concerns? Remember, we’re on this trip TOGETHER:cheesygrinsmiley::high-five::ciao:

395C232E-4043-4FC4-8CA5-55E3B00BC662.jpeg

7C8B275B-2DFA-4813-9827-9BFC05A2464B.jpeg
Good afternoon @ReciCup hope your having a good day.
I think your light is too far away. :Namaste:
Or not strong enough.
Move it closer.
They have stretched too far and will fall over if they get any taller.
Mound some more dirt around the base for support.
Leave about an inch sticking out.

Stay safe
Bill

ditto on Backyardigan, both tile floors and concrete slabs are bad news for your girlies, cold feet and another is wet feet…. added together = really not good. Maybe raise them up milk crates are good risers and create airflow under the plant.

ditto Bill on everything

Do you know the output wattage of your light Reci?? kinda suspect it’s way underpowered and it makes growing like trying to canoe up river at Niagara Falls, you just can’t paddle that damn fast. You know what I mean?

gentle fan moving air nearby will strengthen stems but don’t point fan directly at your new babies

Good afternoon @ReciCup hope your having a good day.
I think your light is too far away. :Namaste:
Or not strong enough.
Move it closer.
They have stretched too far and will fall over if they get any taller.
Mound some more dirt around the base for support.
Leave about an inch sticking out.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill! I have moved the lights (gonna post pics in a sec) but I haven’t added any more dirt; I’ll do that now! You think I should add dirt to both girls? Should I water it again after I add the soil?

Thanks Bill! I have moved the lights (gonna post pics in a sec) but I haven’t added any more dirt; I’ll do that now! You think I should add dirt to both girls? Should I water it again after I add the soil?
No need to water again, roots get enough water... you just adding soil for support it's stretchy stalk.

Good morning @ReciCup hope you are well today.
If they are due to be watered then water them first then add dirt to both of them.
Leave about an inch sticking up.
That way we avoid a disaster. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning and I guess I'll ride the bus first today :laugh: but looks good and you built the dirt up around the base to balance the stretch. You had mentioned the tile floor, have you considered a heating mat to keep things warmer? But all in all the babies look healthy.

Good morning and I guess I'll ride the bus first today :laugh: but looks good and you built the dirt up around the base to balance the stretch. You had mentioned the tile floor, have you considered a heating mat to keep things warmer? But all in all the babies look healthy.
I have them elevated so they’re not touching the floor. Besides that, there is good climate in our house/bathroom. Thanks for the concern & encouragement! Any bathroom breaks needed for you or any of the other riders?! :);)

Morning my dear passengers! Hope everyone is doing well! So, here are the updated pics/amendments. Much better, right?! Thoughts?!

9986C25A-A1E0-4DCA-8D11-DA4D3DAD1B1E.jpeg

C108AA3B-7383-4C8D-A600-BFE5855ABAC1.jpeg

0746FF24-16FF-4313-BADF-3FF18B4C268C.jpeg

79FBA112-6EA9-4754-9A1C-1A7B9C015A1A.jpeg

74987061-5E1C-4410-9FB2-27FB811A9BB7.jpeg
The young ladies stay looking healthy, good job on mounding them up. Next step is to stabilize the growing environment, and get one cheap hydrometer with ambient temp and RH locally or online. We going have to address your lighting at some point as they grow bigger they going like more intense light.

EDIT : Since they dominating the bathroom, let's dub their domain the propagation room. Let's work on achieving consistency in your propagation room :shaka:

Back
Top Bottom