2 Unknown Strains

I have! Started 2 (from the same 5 seeds I got before) so we are watching & waiting:popcorn:. I’m scared because it’s been about 6-7 days since I planted the germinated seeds…nothing yet. Am I over reacting to think they won’t grow?! :oops: :nervous-guy:
Good morning @ReciCup I hope you are well.
Did you soak them before you planted them?

Stay safe
Bill

Some pop after days some take weeks.... I have had this happen a few times, I would be patient...everyone here seems to promote that specifically.

Edit: I had to experiment with a couple to get them to pop... Sanding edges...soaking... Even used steam to help stubborn seeds ( my last ditch effort with the help of 1 Google video) not sure if it helps but they did pop.

So maybe I’ve pissed off the weed demon or something because NOTHING is growing! OVER a week and this is all that’s there…IN THE WRONG SPOT, nonetheless.

094A8F87-338F-480E-B66B-ED92BC748190.jpeg

B65A6E50-8A99-4590-91CC-5FC826C701B4.jpeg

7BB9C13B-9DEE-4013-BCDE-869BB47503C8.jpeg

Oh no, Recicup…. I’m so sorry to hear this.

I’m a bean killer and plant assassin from way back…. this week I had 3 auto beans that were j-hooked and growing deeper down into the rapid rooters instead of coming to the surface. I repositioned them… so far 1 has died, the 2nd is humming right along and 3rd one has not yet decided whether to live or die.

don’t give up, fingers crossed here too

y’all!!! Been a LONG time!!!! I’ve been posting but, like an idiot, I posted in the wrong forum! Anyway….here’s where we are! Growing 3 girls right now - all different (but close) stages. Thoughts?? You think it’s time to cut the big girl down? If so, where should I clip/top? MISSED YA’LL:ciao:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

y’all!!! Been a LONG time!!!! I’ve been posting but, like an idiot, I posted in the wrong forum! Anyway….here’s where we are! Growing 3 girls right now - all different (but close) stages. Thoughts?? You think it’s time to cut the big girl down? If so, where should I clip/top? MISSED YA’LL:ciao:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey @ReciCup hope your having a good day my friend.
I'd let her get growing a bit bigger before topping.
Cute girls.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey glad to see your keeping your thumb green :).
They look good...keep up the good work.
But I do my autos at 4th node as I don't have much time to do it before they get all fuzzy....I'm unfamiliar with when to top photos...but I can't imagine it's to different

Hey glad to see your keeping your thumb green :).
They look good...keep up the good work.
But I do my autos at 4th node as I don't have much time to do it before they get all fuzzy....I'm unfamiliar with when to top photos...but I can't imagine it's to different
Hey Hap :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill

Good mornin bill how the heck are ya?
Good my friend. Thanks
Hope you are well. :love:
I won $50 on a scratch ticket yesterday.
I'm hanging out with my wonderful puppy. :green_heart:
And I can almost fish from shore , just 6 more feet to melt.
So things are grrrrreat today. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @ReciCup hope your having a good day my friend.
I'd let her get growing a bit bigger before topping.
Cute girls.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
HEEEEY MY FRIEND! I am well & I hope you’re well, too! Yep! I agree with letting my big girl grow a bit more before she gets her first grooming:laugh: I’m gonna snap a few pics in about 10 min (around 8:10am EST) when the lights come on for the day. If there’s noticeable changes, I’ll send the pics! Happy Tuesday, my friend:thumb:

top between the fourth and fifth node. the plant reaches sexual maturity by node 5. you can flip anytime past node 4.

i'd get it stable first.

Back
Top Bottom