2017 Aliens Have Landed! Leaving Behind Elite Ecwam & Deweyponics

Wow, there wasnt much on tv back then, huh. Lol
But, we are moving along.
New times....new generations.
Millennial?????
20yr old grandson jumps in a 97 Ford Ranger.......
Comes up to me. ???where is the button to put the window down???
It's hot in there!!!
How do you get it out of park????
I didn't see a lever???
Go figure an "Antitheaft device" for Millennial. Who can't roll a window down with a handle......lol
A standard transmission!

Millennial?????
It's hot in there!!!
I didn't see a lever???
Go figure an "Antitheaft device" for Millennial. Who can't roll a window down with a handle......lol
A standard transmission!

I had my gdads 62 Dodge Dart...push button transmission....lol. He'd have liked that one!! 65 conv mustang (chopped, but they did a good job)...oh..& heck no I didn't do that to a classic, it was soooo sweet, I bought it anyway...for $2k. Lol. Yep..times changed alright.. It was metallic blue, with white conv top, air shocks in back, but not too much mind ya...and mag wheels!! Lastly...55 Pontiac chiefton...black tank. Lol

Andre actually married a girl I went to school with. She is maybe 5' and like 100 lbs. I met him once and he was the nicest guy you would ever want to hang out with. But boy could he drink.

They always said he liked his booze.

Hey bro...so I pulled the trigger. Did what blaze said...watered with 8ml of ff to 1.5 gallons water. Needed a lil xtra water to run off. Will flush tonight with 9 gallons???? 3 g pot?? What about dark period. When's that come into play??

Hey Furcifer,
##Hi . life goes on!
I like what you are doing with the meds and oil. Your whole attitude is uplifting.
Be by soon.
Andre actually married a girl I went to school with. She is maybe 5' and like 100 lbs. I met him once and he was the nicest guy you would ever want to hang out with. But boy could he drink.
That is so cool!
I was training with the "Green Howard's" (Queens Guard) in the Shire, England in 86. Infiltrated the set for " The Princess Bride". Had the pleasure to meet most of the cast. Andre was a blast! Wanted to play with all our toys.lol
My sniper rifle looked like a BB Gun in his big ass hands.
Fun times those we're! Thanks!
I had my gdads 62 Dodge Dart...push button transmission....lol. He'd have liked that one!! 65 conv mustang (chopped, but they did a good job)...oh..& heck no I didn't do that to a classic, it was soooo sweet, I bought it anyway...for $2k. Lol. Yep..times changed alright.. It was metallic blue, with white conv top, air shocks in back, but not too much mind ya...and mag wheels!! Lastly...55 Pontiac chiefton...black tank. Lol

That's a lot to push through bro, but soldier you are......shows what type of person you are. Great to see how a pro handles business!! You need a chill day bbq'ing round that pool. Maybe train the pups how to play Marco Polo....smoke a bowl, & just watch the doggos!! :thumb:

##oops
Don't get me started on need for speed.
Built some great rides. Stepdad was a restorer and mechanic of classic trucks.
That's a lot to push through bro, but soldier you are......shows what type of person you are. Great to see how a pro handles business!! You need a chill day bbq'ing round that pool. Maybe train the pups how to play Marco Polo....smoke a bowl, & just watch the doggos!! :thumb:
##Thanks for the vote of confidence. .
BBQ is a must, pool is a plus, I'll take a knee and drink water as needed. Sleep is a crutch. Lol

Millennial?????
It's hot in there!!!
I didn't see a lever???
A standard transmission!

I was born in '91

My generation is a disgrace!

Back
Top Bottom