2023 All Autos In Coco/Soil Mix

Howdy All and hope your worlds are green and happy the day after the first of spring. And speaking of day I mis-spoke the last time I posted. That was Friday the 17th and I said it was day 62 or 64 for the ladies. I started a little to early and messed up adding. Today is day 64 and being my little brain fart with washing the pots. Cost them a week of veg I was shaving another week almost off them.

Anywho they got one more good feed of nuits then one 1/2 batch over the next 7 days. From then on till their end will be just water. Their is the one that is dragging and may go a bit longer then the rest. That will give them 2 full weeks plus to clean out. Also I have the wet-vac trick to suck them dry ......

So somewhere around 3 weeks out for them and I am ready to hang'em and then taste them. They do smell lovely and I don't know which I like smelling more. Smoldering dry flower or when you bump them a bit and you get a good wiff of their muskiness.

Each one has something unique about them. Kind of like smelling a wood fire from a chimney on a snowy day outside. Compared to the same wood smoking a brisket or ribs for a BBQ. Here are a few stills and a video to peek at .......

9.jpg

89.jpg

2286.jpg

2287.jpg

2290.jpg

2299.jpg

2300.jpg

2302.jpg

G_2300.jpg

Well that is them about 3 week out and like the Autoflower window to harvest. Would love to start at Halloween and push out 2 full grows between November and April. Then sit back and enjoy them. Or hit the lottery and and become a full time grower.

Well it is nappy time for me and I hope all is Green and Happy in your worlds. Thanks for stopping and more to come.

Peace ... :surf:

:peacetwo:

:420:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom