Autos - 3rd Time's A Charm

Howdy All and happy Monday. Well for a Monday I am happy. I soaked the 2 seeds Saturday at 1:00 AM for 12 hours. At 3 PM they would sink down when tapped, not floating on surface. So I set them on a piece of cotton for 12 more hours. The tap root popped on both of them early Sunday morning, and I dropped them into pots.

This morning at 2:00 Am-Monday they both were poking up. I helped them a bit, moved some soil and left for work. At 3:00 I got in and BAM!!! two nice little Autos up and running!!! A new record for me as it is usually 3 days till they appear and one more day for them to pop off the little outer seed case they save as a hat!!.

A good sign they are ready to go!! I did have a delay on the order for mycorrhizae and it arrived today. A cool trick if you have transplanted them already or you receive a potted clone. You can simply water it in but a $6 plastic marinade injector has a 4~5 inch metal needle. So I suck the solution up and inject it down into the soil where the ball will grow into.

This also helps if you need to do a heavy flush...... You can pump fresh solution right into the root ball with it to help speed up the re-building eco-system down there. Will see what happens in 4 to 5 days.... HAPPY!!!!!!

I few pic`s........

SATURDAY
2015-10-25_004.JPG

MONDAY 3 O`CLOCK

NORTHERN EXPRESS (LIGHTS)
2015-10-29_004.JPG

MEXICAN AIRLINES
2015-10-29_005.JPG

JUST LIKE SHOOTING UP A TURKEY BREAST, ROOT JUICE..!!
2015-10-29_009.JPG

Peace.....:420:

Happy Hump Day All,

Only 48 hours but they are looking good. See yah on Saturday or Sunday. Two quickie`s as I got a new memory card for the camera.

Mexican
2015-11-01_004.JPG

NORTHERN
2015-11-01_003.JPG

I had a few pic`s to include here anyway...Peace.....

:420:

Happy Sunday All, just a quick post as it has been 7 days since I dropped them into there holes. I had only the veg power switch on for the first 3 days. I have the plants at 12 ~ 14 inches from LED and running them at 20 on // 4 off. On lights on Friday AM I gave them both power switch from the 600 watt LED.

They are AUTO`s and I feel that the more light afford them the better. If they where outside they would be getting blasted with both red and blue spectrum continually. Where the plant is in development at the time. Determines what wave lengths it needs more of, it falls on us only when we bring them inside.

My plants, my grow..... they get both till the last 14 to 20 days. Then just red spectrum to help ripen. I do have the other 1000 watt LED to apply and will see where they are in 5 more days. Pics show them just starting 1st set of fans.

They are on nuit`s already but moderate PPM. The Cal/Mag has 2-0-0 nitrogen added, the Mycorrhiza, molasses, B-1. I have this mixed as a separate gallon that I use for the plain other watering stuff. Then Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big mixed to full strength in another gallon jug.

I dilute 100ml from each gallon with enough 6.25PH water to dilute to 2/3 of what there provided chart PPM recommends. I will be upping it as fast as I can, as these plants like to be pushed, but with in reason. They are on speed so having a heavy hand is not as costly with them. BUT it does take twice as much out of them if you fuck up.

I did burn one plant early last year with only the 600 watt LED but this grow I have 1600 watts. YES this is not the true total power but 1000 more of anything added to the original 600. Will help these 2 plants process the goodies better.

take a peek..... they should double in over the next 5 days.

doubleTroublejpg.jpg

MEXICAN
mexiejpg.jpg

NORTHERN
northjpg.jpg

they are off to a great start, thanks for stopping` by and...Peace.....

:420: :high-five:

Happy Thursday All

A few pic`s of the progress as today the 10th day above ground. They are doing there thing and to see the changes day to day is cool. Starting this coming Monday they will be getting 2/3 strength nuit`s and watering regiment starts.

I don't flood and wait 5 to 7 days to water/feed again. I would rather give 3 doses over the course day. Then on the next watering go heavy to get some run out and check waste. I would rather spill out water then waste nuit`s. Plus learning how much they will accept is what I need to learn as a grower. I compare it to BBQ as a bag of charcoal and a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray`s you can have ribs. Creating a rub and 12 hours of slow cooking and it is a different ballgame.

I am throwing this out there as I say pistils will be showing by day 25. THATS MY NUMBER we shall see. They have been under the one LED at full power( both veg and flower) switches on. With the nuit's increase I will add the 2nd 1000 watt unit to the mix.
I have a separate timer for that one and will turn it on for 4 hours and off 4hour. Then sync it to the 600 watt LED`s lights out. I have them at 20 on- 4 off. Then going to 18/6 by the 3rd ~ 4th week. They should be strong enough to handle both on for the whole light cycle.

So far so good but it is only 10 days!! Take a peek and thanks for stopping...Peace.....

:420::high-five:

Last Monday

doubleTroublejpg.jpg

Day 10

2015-11-08_003.jpg

2015-11-08_002.jpg

2015-11-08_001.jpg

tick-tick-tick................

Happy Sunday to ALL,

Just a quick post and pic`s as tomorrow will be day 14 above ground. The two have found there stride and moving along. I heard mention on a few other posts as to how these things are like freight trains. Once they get moving there is no stopping them.

I have both LED`s running at full capacity 1600 Watts total from both, so I would guest the actual draw from the wall outlet. To be around about 700 ~ 750 actual. The 600 watt unit has in it spec sheet it draw 285 to 300 watts actual. So the 700 / 750 is an estimated value. I am happy and so are they. They got their last dilute mix of goodies today.
I will start on the chart recommended mixture by this coming Thursday or Friday. The two are both putting out 7 point leaves and the stems are like pencils. I have a small fan blowing directly on them from day one. Not only to help dry them out but to constantly have them shaking.

At this stage they are making roots and stem development, only my opinion. But feel this is something so easy to apply to force a stronger plant. I have never pampered any plants and to be honest fucked up a fare share of them. I feel this forces them to build and in turn allows the plant to handle nuit`s right from the start. Will be away till Wednesday and double checked everything 10 times!! Like it was there 1st day of school or something.

But you got to love them as it is so easy to drop a 50 down for a small sack that someone else had fun with. I love to grow and watch them transform and I know what I am inhaling.

Saturday 2:00 AM

2015-11-08_003.jpg

Sunday 3:00 PM I had to add that because in 12 hours so much has developed.

NORTHERN LIGHTS...

2015-11-12_001.JPG

MEXICAN AIRLINES...

2015-11-12_002.JPG

MY HAND FOR SCALE :: try and fine any other plants this size at 13 ~ 14 days old!!

scale_hand.jpg

CHILLING OUT AND GROWING UP !!

2015-11-12_007.jpg

JUST WENT FOR A PEEK BEFORE LIGHTS OUT AND BAMMM!!! PISTILS ARE OUT!!
you have to love these little jewels and 13 days ... what`s the record???

Have a great week and this is the part where shit really starts to happen, will post back in a few days. Thanks for stopping and ...Peace.....

Also on further review *****BONUS****** the Mexican Air is showing pistils!! 13 days from germination and putting out hairs. Plus the 2 of them are skunking up the grow as well, Take a peek.....

JUST TOOK A PEEK BEFORE LIGHTS OUT AND PISITLS ARE OUT!!! 13 DAYS...WHATS THE RECORD!!!

I guest 25 days to see flowers starting but now..???? It is the Mexican Air and in 12 hours should be standing tall.
YHEA!!!!!!!!!

Untitled192.jpg

two very fine white hairs

:420::Namaste::Namaste:

Howdy All..... was supposed to go away for a few days but...... I am glad plans fell through. Much more fun here watching them. As I did a little pre-tie on the Northern and she is a she!! Two females for sure, so buds are in the future.

I found a little critter in the grow, but a good one to have, I named him Fred. If a moth gets in there I hope he is part attack lizard!! What better Karma then this posting up in your grow. They are doing well and stems are like tree trunks, SOLID. Will get a pic next time..... changed the light time to 18/6 from 20/4 today.

They are starting to double in size and is great as I want to build the nuit`s to full strength. You can definitely tell the indica (Northern Lights) from the Mexican (sativa)....as far as volume and stretch. The slow poke sativa is showing, but she showed female sex first. So all is good that way, any how a few pics are offered.

Some say why waste the time when they are just beginning out. I don't want to keep these on my drive so placing them here is safer. It also allows coming back and to see the progress say 2 years from now. In 4 day growth clips. I do mark down date and what I water or feed them and I can match this up or to use as a comparison down the road.... here they go.

FRED

FRED.jpg

MEXICAN

AA43.jpg

guard_dog.jpg

un6.jpg

top95.jpg

ALSO TO ADD I DONOT PLAN ON POPPING THEM, JUST MANIPULATE THEM WITH WEIGHTS AND TIE DOWNS. I LIKE HANGING WEIGHT ON THE BRANCH ENDS AS IT STILL ALLOWS THEM TO SWAY AND SHIMMY WITH THE FAN ON THEM. IT ALSO HELP IF YOU RUN THE LED`S VERY CLOSE TO THE TOPS. KIND OF LIKE FALLING A SLEEP IN THE SUN, AS COMPARED TO RUNNING AROUND PLAYING FISBEE ALL DAY. YOU GET A LOT OF SUN PLAYING BUT GET BURN TO SHIT LAYING LIKE A PIECE OF BACON...Peace.....

Howdy All..... was supposed to go away for a few days but...... I am glad plans fell through. Much more fun here watching them. As I did a little pre-tie on the Northern and she is a she!! Two females for sure, so buds are in the future.

I found a little critter in the grow, but a good one to have, I named him Fred. If a moth gets in there I hope he is part attack lizard!! What better Karma then this posting up in your grow. They are doing well and stems are like tree trunks, SOLID. Will get a pic next time..... changed the light time to 18/6 from 20/4 today.

They are starting to double in size and is great as I want to build the nuit`s to full strength. You can definitely tell the indica (Northern Lights) from the Mexican (sativa)....as far as volume and stretch. The slow poke sativa is showing, but she showed female sex first. So all is good that way, any how a few pics are offered.

Some say why waste the time when they are just beginning out. I don't want to keep these on my drive so placing them here is safer. It also allows coming back and to see the progress say 2 years from now. In 4 day growth clips. I do mark down date and what I water or feed them and I can match this up or to use as a comparison down the road.... here they go.

FRED

FRED.jpg

MEXICAN

AA43.jpg

guard_dog.jpg

un6.jpg

top95.jpg

ALSO TO ADD I DONOT PLAN ON POPPING THEM, JUST MANIPULATE THEM WITH WEIGHTS AND TIE DOWNS. I LIKE HANGING WEIGHT ON THE BRANCH ENDS AS IT STILL ALLOWS THEM TO SWAY AND SHIMMY WITH THE FAN ON THEM. IT ALSO HELP IF YOU RUN THE LED`S VERY CLOSE TO THE TOPS. KIND OF LIKE FALLING A SLEEP IN THE SUN, AS COMPARED TO RUNNING AROUND PLAYING FISBEE ALL DAY. YOU GET A LOT OF SUN PLAYING BUT GET BURN TO SHIT LAYING LIKE A PIECE OF BACON...Peace.....

They are looking lovely! And they are growing soooo fast! :thumb:

Howdy All... 3 weeks and very happy with them. They are getting not full nuit`s but close. What I am doing is mixing a gallon with Fox`s chart strength for 3 week old plants so ~

Big Bloom and Grow Big and 2 Tablespoon molasses with one gallon sun baked tap water.

One gallon with Cal/ Mag Plus ( 1 teaspoon) and 1.5 Tablespoon mycorrhiza and 3 B-1 tablets

**NOTE** keeping the mycorrhiza and molasses separate is a good idea if you are going to have some left over in the jug. The two combined and make the water skunky/ stale, this just keeps the solution fresh and crisp.

I have 1 gallon straight tap water to "cut" dose. For a full feed I take 500 ml of the first 2 each and 150 to 200 ml of the tap water. The tap water is to get the PPM down.
I PH is to 6.3 ~ 6.25 for feed solution and 6.5 PH for flush or neutral watering's.

Fox states there mix for 3 to 4 weeks should be 1250 to 1400 PPM. About 150 ml of the tap water cuts it to 900 ~ 975 PPM. A bit less but I sleep well knowing I am not going to burn them. I feel the smaller amount is better for them anyway.

My water out of the tap is 7.25 to 7.70 PH and 195 PPM. Direct sunlight brakes down chlorine and causes fluoride to return to a gas. So un-capped, I just leave on the porch as it get 10 hours of direct sun every day. I have 4 gallons out there and rotate them in after 2 days.

I do the pick me up water method, after 5 day from the last good watering just set them on a bathroom scale.
Record weight and then water your amount of solution in wait 1 day and weight again. This will give you a way of gauging finding out how heavy they are. After 3 of 4 times you develop a feel for when and how much to apply // they need.

Also the leaves are the gateway to there souls. They should have a V like a boat hull and the tips pointing sky ward on ALL of them. If they claw down, droop and such.... THEY will signal you and it is YOUR JOB to recognize when they are happy or stressing. This is developed with time.

Use the forms here see what plant of the moth winners leaves are doing in veg and pre-flower. In harvest or toward finish you should EXPECT curling and spotting or did-coloration. As they suck the soil dry of the nuit`s. Time will lead to knowledge.

PIC TIME....

tiva.jpg

side_North.jpg

nothresize.jpg

horny.jpg

crop_top.jpg

crop_North.jpg

Northzzz.jpg

NorthTop.jpg

Norresize.jpg

CropSide.jpg

I just gave them both 1200 ml of feed and tomorrow they go into the big pots. They both have 3 to 4 tap roots the size of spaghetti pushing out drain holes of the 2 gallon starter pot. This is why I cut them and re-taped them back. The soaking is enough to bind the soil and it drained into the lower 3 gallon pot. Helping start it but it has not gotten any nuit`s so it is clean. This helps reduce salts from building out.

In the first page of this I explained why but the first pot is 3/4 full now. And pulling off the bottom it has a complete 3 gallon pot of clean soil/ mix to grow into and they explode!! because of this. There is no disruption to root system, the ball. But more important are the micro roots "hairs" that are like your capillaries. That transfer the feed in and wastes out. So the next week is what I am waiting for .

Also I will really start pulling on them. I will not fim these just bend the shit out of them and pic in coming weeks will show what happens. Thanks for stopping by and cant wait to show them off in a week or two.

Keep yours green and have a Happy and Blessed Turkey Day...Peace.....

:420::Namaste::high-five:

2015-11-23_012_.jpg
Howdy All and I have some pic`s that show her being tied and pulled down and 3 days after. Did the tying on Tuesday and when away for turkey day. So they were left alone for two days. The main stem is YANKED down horizontal to the floor. The other branches are tied on the ends and clipped to the edge of the pot.

What is does is maintains a level high for all the braches regardless of what node the started from the only ones I did not tie are the very bottom branches. They are smaller but will stretch equally with the rest. It helps keep them all in the LED`s sweet spot. In two more weeks it will show why I did it.

It is like a SOG grow with out the wire squares, and I can move them any time I want. As the LED`s I am using are different wattages. So every day I rotate each plant 180 degrees, then swap there positions on the next day. To give them each the same amount of exposure.

Monday before tying...

side_North.jpg

crop_North.jpg

Untitled316.jpg

tiva.jpg

These are them mauled so to say.....Tuesday eve.

2015-11-20_015.JPG

2015-11-20_016.JPG

2015-11-20_014.JPG

2015-11-20_017.JPG

2015-11-20_018.JPG

2015-11-20_019.JPG

These are today Friday....

2015-11-23_012_.jpg

2015-11-23_009_.jpg

2015-11-23_007_.jpg

2015-11-23_006_.jpg

2015-11-23_002_.jpg

2015-11-23_001_.jpg

The bend in the main stem is permanent and as they stretch I will add and remove weight to the ends of the branches. To maintain a level canopy, and it exposes all 13 to 14 bud sites to the light source. Even the bottom branch is blowing up. So by Sunday~Monday is will really show what they have going for them.

They took well to being placed in the larger bucket and are getting pre-flower strength nuit`s. That is all for now and more pic`s Sunday ~ Monday...Peace.....

:Namaste:

Just a few add-ons of the girls as today is day 30 of their lives. I removed the ties and will let them stretch for a few days. What I have is a level canopy and the tallest stems on both plants are from the lowest branches.

They say you can fim Auto`s but I am only trying to apply things that wont slow them down//stun them in anyway. All the main stems are now stuck and any growth should be straight upward. For all the branches keeping the tops level and all getting the most//being in the best area the LED`s provide.

Adding a few weights to the ends of the branches here and there to help keep them opened up for air to circulate. They are breathing so hard that where two leaves lay on top of each other. If I move the top one there is literally condensation on the surface of the lower one. So the two little fans blowing straight on them blow is off. Plus the swaying//trembling effect of all the stems is helpful for them. Just a thought but it is a form of continues stimulation I think helps them. Here you go......

BEFORE......

Untitled193.jpg

Untitled316.jpg

Untitled510.jpg

Untitled610.jpg

AFTER......

2015-11-25_001.JPG

2015-11-25_002.JPG

2015-11-25_003.JPG

2015-11-25_004.JPG

2015-11-25_005.JPG

2015-11-25_006.JPG

2015-11-25_007.JPG

I am starting full nuit`s as pre-flower to flower transition is in full swing and the next 6 weeks is crunch time.

...Peace.....

:420::Namaste::cheer:

Howdy All and it is officially 30 days since they popped open....

They are on full strength nuit`s and will get their first flush in two days. This is first time with coco mixed in with soil and don't want any issues with any residual`s from the first month. They are taking a lot of water up, I feed at 1500 ml of nuit solution in 3 doses over the 18 hour lights on. Then in 3 days 2500 ml PH 6.25 water, I have a gallon mixed with B-1, touch of molasses, 1/2teaspoon Cal/Mag++ and mycorrhizae. I do this in 3 doses also and expect about 500 to 750 ml to run out or more. It has no nuit`s added so it is not like I am pouring out over feeding solution.

The way the pots are stacked I feel allows me to apply more fluids then just one big 5 gallon pot. Having the 2 gal. starter on top of the 3 gallon. Divides the total amount of fluid stored and allows the roots a greater area to spread. JUST THEORY as I am no genus and I also fan them VERY heavy. Two small fans blowing hard right on them. I have moved a few of the leaves that stack on top of each other. And you can see a wet spot on the lower leaf, just like if you breathe on a mirror. This also keeps them shaking all lights on, again just theory. But I think it stimulates growth whether a seedling or in pre-flower.

Anywho I added a Bulldog Autoflower Haze to the mix and it germinated yesterday. So when these two finish it will be in pre-flower. Then I will start two more and the last one a month after those. Shooting for 6 plants between Nov. and mid-end of April. The spacing is to maximize the LED`s output and not crowed the grow. Running 18 hours on in the last two weeks of flower I will need 12 / 12 for the first two.

I have lights off for 8:00 AM but leave for work at 1 or 2:00 AM. It is easy enough to put the two in the bathroom when I leave, then putting them back in lights when I return. So the light cycle is covered. Also getting these grown in this time period I wont run the heat in my apartment. So the electricity bill is not an issue and plants comfort level is increased. Not trying to cram 4 or 5 plants into a shoe box.

Here they are at 30 days old and I trained them WITHOUT FIMMING just tying down the branches to create a level canopy. Kind of like a sea-of-green but with out the wire/ netting. I can still move them whenever I want. As the LED`s are 600 & 1000 watt, so everyday they get spun 180*. Then every 2 days I change there positions to even things out..........

2015-11-29_001CROP.jpg

2015-11-29_004CROP.jpg

2015-11-26_003.jpg

2015-11-28_001CROP.jpg

2015-11-28_002CROP.jpg

2015-11-29_003CROP.jpg

2015-11-29_006CROP.jpg

BULLDOG AUTOFLOWER HAZE BIRTHDAY PIC

2015-11-29_007CROP.jpg

The next 4 weeks is all flower and the sativa is making trich`s and the indica is puffing up nicely, they are health and happy. more to come!! ...Peace.....

:420::Namaste::high-five:

Howdy All in 420 Land......

It has been a bit more then a week since the last post and this here moving right along. The sativa has done a little bit of stretching but I have the LED`s. Way down and tight in on the 2 of them since day one. I will keep it 16 ~ 18 inches from canopy for 7 days and then lift it to 20~22 inches for 4 day and then drop it down again. To start the cycle over. But now there is three of them in the grow.

They are getting the full feed scheduled for Fox Farms plus the extra`s I chose to apply in with the mix. A big focus for me is the amount of fluid and the daily doses. I am concerned with the PPM but put more emphasize on 3 or 4 small feedings. Instead of one big gulp drenching them, or adding a straight shot of R/O~ PH'ed water. To help push salts down and out. These are from today I had to vacuum and straighten up there area. They are feeling very happy, just an hour into lights on......

2015-12-08_014crop.jpg

2015-12-08_011crop.jpg

2015-12-08_010crop.jpg

2015-12-08_007crop.jpg

2015-12-08_005.JPG

2015-12-08_003crop.jpg

2015-12-08_002.JPG

2015-12-08_001.JPG

they have at least 2 more weeks of full nuit`s before a wipe-out flush. Will update in a few more days, as they are just getting thick now

...Peace.....

Been some time since last post but we have been everywhere. Between Thanksgiving to now, the year's end. Shit is flying everywhere and thanking it is over. The Bulldog Haze it liking things. The Sativa got a few leaves clipped and the indica is steady as she goes.

Checked the tric`s with magnifier and they are still clear. I think Jan.5th would be 65 days from them both. But will give them all the time they need. Have an assortment of pic`s and notes to add. After the New Years..........

2015-12-15_017crop.jpg

2015-12-15_012crop.jpg

2015-12-15_007crop.jpg

see you all next year!!!! may the green be with you...Peace.....

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom