24/0 on last week of veg?

Rkelly496

I've decided due to grow space to flip to flower after 30days veg I was running 18/6 but have read that 24/0 increase growth rapidly they are short and Bushy already so my last 8days of veg I am swapping to 24hr light on this a good idea or bad

never heard of it applied that way.
24/0 is usually applied in underground commercial SOG style grows employing a short veg time.

What are you growing? IMHO I don't think it will matter that much.

agree. don't think there's a lot there to gain either.

maybe give it a shot if you're flipping 8 days off no matter. there's a small chance of it causing issues like hermies. probably less than a light leak, would depend on how strong the genes are.

agree. don't think there's a lot there to gain either.

maybe give it a shot if you're flipping 8 days off no matter. there's a small chance of it causing issues like hermies. probably less than a light leak, would depend on how strong the genes are.
After all that I decided 24 on might be a bit much so instead 16/8 hopefully this will tell the plants it's flowering time soon? Over the course of the 8 days

More growth just before flower as there's still a bit of room to play with what would you recommend

recommend flipping if you wanna go by your imposed veg length. they will gain a third to double in size at flip. otherwise revise the veg length, or live with a smaller yield.

Can veg for a other week but a forum poster just informed me purple haze grows big!?
Yeah she stretches, she's a sativa dominant plant, but she still has to mature before she buds
So where am I looking? To check
You have to look at where the branches or leaves touch the stalk, there will be little hairs/pistils that show her maturity

I have a sativa dom Gorilla Zkittles and she stretches also, she will double in size...at least
Here she is when she goes into flower, the little lady on the right

And here she is after the stretch and a few buds

Back
Top Bottom