2nd Grow All Clones: Mine & Purchased

:yahoo: Well done! The key to all that is 'some reallllllly great medicine'. :bravo:
Yes indeed that’s the most important thing :love:I’ll get the quantity part as I keep going!

@Amadeus Forzin this Journal is now complete thank you!
Sometimes he may miss the tag because of the workload, so a good trick is to hit the 'Report' link in the last message and request to close the journal that way. He'll probably see it but it could get overlooked.

Great finish, to an awesome journal! You were in for the long haul, and now you have some great medicine! :circle-of-love: :woohoo:

thanks for sharing your grow with us all!!
Thank you B it was great to have ya along for the bumpy ride! :Namaste:

Also does anyone have any recommendations on weight scales to weigh smaller gram sizes ?
I've had the same Digiweigh scale for 15 years. Still works like new. Batteries last a very long time and it has always given the correct weights. I clean it after every use and check the weight using a US nickle.
Not sure if they make the same model anymore but a lot of my friends have the Digiweigh scales and they are really good quality.

I've had the same Digiweigh scale for 15 years. Still works like new. Batteries last a very long time and it has always given the correct weights. I clean it after every use and check the weight using a US nickle.
Not sure if they make the same model anymore but a lot of my friends have the Digiweigh scales and they are really good quality.
Thank you! I’ll go look them up now!

View media item 1735296Digiweigh DW-BX
I have this one. I would steer away from the ones with the side screen that pops out. They can get gummed up.
I found this one at Walmart online. It looks like it’s the one just wanted to make absolute sure

59C89E88-F0C1-4410-BEAC-00319BAA0D35.jpeg

I found this one at Walmart online. It looks like it’s the one just wanted to make absolute sure

59C89E88-F0C1-4410-BEAC-00319BAA0D35.jpeg
Sure is. Cheaper than when I bought it at a head shop 15 years ago. Nice.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom