2nd Grow All Clones: Mine & Purchased

Great job CC!! Looks fantastic! Nice sized too of course! Done a hell of a job! :headbanger:

“it looks like some dog, shat in my shell!”:laughtwo:
:laughtwo: Lol thanks B! :thanks: For your company and the laughs too!! :snowboating:

Wow, well done candycane!! :bravo: Those are some nice big buds. Definitely some nug of the month contenders in there!:thumb:

Do you have something for your next grow in mind?
:thanks: and Yeppers I’m a little over 40 days in Veg on my next to flower I’ve got White Widow , Jack Herer and Power Plant from seed. Probably have two weeks”ish then flipping, and lined up after that I’ll have some of their clones if I can get them to take and an Amnesia Haze that I’m gonna start from seed that I traded a Power Plant seed for from a friend.

:thanks: and Yeppers I’m a little over 40 days in Veg on my next to flower I’ve got White Widow , Jack Herer and Power Plant from seed. Probably have two weeks”ish then flipping, and lined up after that I’ll have some of their clones if I can get them to take and an Amnesia Haze that I’m gonna start from seed that I traded a Power Plant seed for from a friend.
Nice — real nice! I’m a Jack Herer fan myself. I’m kicking myself a little for not doing one in my current run. Oh well, there’s always next time. :D

Nice — real nice! I’m a Jack Herer fan myself. I’m kicking myself a little for not doing one in my current run. Oh well, there’s always next time. :D
Thank you and Yep Jack Herer would have to be my number one fave strain! Gives me energy and calms my nerves at the same time. It’s a win win :slide: Definitely want a nice fat stash of it.

Thank you and Yep Jack Herer would have to be my number one fave strain! Gives me energy and calms my nerves at the same time. It’s a win win :slide: Definitely want a nice fat stash of it.
Certified #jackjunkie here too!
:passitleft:

Yes! That’s exactly right for me too. Lol, now I really wish I had popped some!

Congrats on your harvest Candy you got some top quality buds! That's exciting you are ready to put the next round into flower soon good luck with your upcoming grow you will do great with it.

Congrats on your harvest Candy you got some top quality buds! That's exciting you are ready to put the next round into flower soon good luck with your upcoming grow you will do great with it.
:thanks: N! I’m thinking I’ll be ready to flip in a Couple of weeks been training them and gettin them ready :slide: Gotta get the tents cleaned up once Blue Dream is done then wait for her to dry. I was thinking about flowering them in the area they are vegging in but the two outside ones in the corners are a PITA to get to and I don’t think I wanna fiddle with contorting during flower so waiting it shall be. Thanks again!

Aloha CC!

Beautiful harvest! You can see how much love and care went into the plants from those nugs! Congrats :yummy: :woohoo:

Aloha!!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
Congrats again on your awesome win.
What are you going to grow with it first???
:thanks: So I’ve got cuttings from my other girls in veg and scored an Amnesia Haze seed by trade from a friend but now I’ll trade him 2 more seeds for a Chocolope and a Big Bud so that will give me A Jack Herer clone, White Widow clone and from seed Amnesia Haze, Chocolope, and Big Bud and have room for one more but haven’t decided on keeping another clone or popping another seed, would prefer seed but trying to hoard the lil bit I’ve got left. But the first up are going to be the girls in veg that I started from seed awhile back which is White Widow, Jack Herer and Power Plant. Once the Blue Dream is finished and tent is cleaned up I’ll be moving them in there to see if I can have an increased growth rate coming from the blurple knock offs. I hope I splained all that right my brain is still swimming from the shock and excitement:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom