2nd Grow All Clones: Mine & Purchased

Congrats Candy! You did a fine job :) Trimming's not so bad. I have the same attitude as Pman... sit down, enjoy a show or some music, and get 'er done!
Thanks Mr.S I’ll be poppin a movie on for the trimmin. I don’t mind the trimming itself it just kills my neck and back after a bit and takes awhile for the pain to subside. I’m only 40 but some days my body tells me I’m at least 80. I’m gonna get ‘Er done tho :slide:

Nice buds Candy and Congrats on making to the finish line fresh meds incoming!
Thanks N! Stoked to have some more meds and get this round done! Have 6 in Veg that are getting closer to being the next up to flower out with a new variety of strains. :slide:

Meet too. This is highly concerning. How are we going to feel at 80?
Uggh I know right?!?! Completely suckkkkkssss! I take weekly methotrexate injections and bi-weekly Humira injections, steroids are an unfortunate regular for inflammation it’s gets tiring. One of the main reasons I’ve been tryin to research certain strains to help control some of this hot mess. I did find a few CBD strains on the Vault site that I’m gonna try to squeeze in the budget.

Uggh I know right?!?! Completely suckkkkkssss! I take weekly methotrexate injections and bi-weekly Humira injections, steroids are an unfortunate regular for inflammation it’s gets tiring. One of the main reasons I’ve been tryin to research certain strains to help control some of this hot mess. I did find a few CBD strains on the Vault site that I’m gonna try to squeeze in the budget.
I'm supposed to do injections. Don't wanna.
I just eat cookies until I pass out.....

I'm supposed to do injections. Don't wanna.
I just eat cookies until I pass out.....
That definitely sounds better than the needles! Half the time I don’t feel like they are really doing much anyway. I really need to get to making some edibles. I’d probably try the Sativa route tho during the day so I can get my “chores” done (less for the man to bitch about) and do some Indica for the evening . Although I do miss some of those nice daytime naps. I need to look up some recipes..

That definitely sounds better than the needles! Half the time I don’t feel like they are really doing much anyway. I really need to get to making some edibles. I’d probably try the Sativa route tho during the day so I can get my “chores” done (less for the man to bitch about) and do some Indica for the evening . Although I do miss some of those nice daytime naps. I need to look up some recipes..
Edibles are so nice for pain. Do it!

Edibles are so nice for pain. Do it!
Definitely! I need to get crackin on it! Maybe I will get to gettin harvest day..would be perfect timing :yummy:

Edibles are so nice for pain. Toucan Do it!
Fixed it for ya! ;)
Congrats on the upcoming harvest Candy! If I can offer my two cents, only cut what you know you can tolerate trimming. Then you won’t feel pressured to do the whole thing if it becomes too much. I know I’ve pushed myself too far before, just because I had cut it all down and felt like I had to finish.

Fixed it for ya! ;)
Congrats on the upcoming harvest Candy! If I can offer my two cents, only cut what you know you can tolerate trimming. Then you won’t feel pressured to do the whole thing if it becomes too much. I know I’ve pushed myself too far before, just because I had cut it all down and felt like I had to finish.
Thank you HH that’s great advice and I’ll definitely be doing that this time around!
:green_heart::Namaste:

Aloha CC!

Congrats on the harvest!! Sending positive thoughts and vibes
:passitleft:

Ok I hunkered down and started Harvest on 11/20 with Green Crack, then 11/21 I chopped Lemon Skunk and Deadhead OG #4, and today I chopped Deadhead OG #5. They were all washed and trimmed then hung to dry in the tent. Got thru it better than anticipated and binge watched Kitchen Nightmares for entertainment. Blue Dream has roughly a week give or take to go. Not a huge haul comparatively but a decent haul that will provide me with some great meds and a ton of knowledge was gained this go around so I will take the mistakes made and grow from it! Thank you all for the advice (will forever be grateful) , and for the company. I’ll post updates once they are dry and weighed.

Beautiful job Candy! Congrats! It looks like top shelf stuff to me :thumb:
:thanks: And thank you again 1,000 times over for stepping in and helping me when I was in major need of help and for some laughs along the way!:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom