2nd Grow All Clones: Mine & Purchased

I took the girls out and wiped everything down in the tent and pulled off anything that I saw that looked suspicious. I’m 34 days post 12/12 flip Mid Flower Day 13. After looking them over very thoroughly I dunno they seem a lot weaker at this stage than my last run. Stems aren’t as thick, the buds were getting thicker especially up top at the beginning. But they just don’t seem like they are where they should be at this point in the run and the ones lower down on the branch (still in the light) aren’t really budding up at all just have the white hairs.
I think this whole mess is a mixture of bad genetics and not having my temp and RH in check for that little bit when I first switched over. It does suck tremendously but I learned more in a couple of weeks than I did in a few months of just trying to watch videos and googling for the bits of info that I would get from various places. I had no one to ask around me when I first started this and everyone that was around me was acting like I was going overboard talking about PH and PPM and trying to get the environment right and that’s why I started my online searching.
I’m hoping they can make it to at least a somewhat harvest so it won’t be a total bust as some weed is better than no weed and it’s what I use for pain control from the Lupus and RA and increase my appetite to try and keep any kind of weight on. I do have quite a bit left from my last harvest but I don’t think enough to last until I get the babies I just started to a harvest because I want to do this next one completely right and take my time and not feel like I’m rushing.
Thank each and everyone of you that has helped either with some great info and or a good laugh! I appreciate y’all :green_heart:
Here’s a few pics I took today couldn’t get super clear shots
57515CC0-9D22-4E46-8888-3D19744E7BA2.jpeg
1491FAAC-5C58-4A6C-9269-04EB90FFA410.jpeg
386EB42D-7F33-423A-82A6-087F12008FBD.jpeg
384CAC02-BAD2-4D1A-B131-9ABFF11BEE49.jpeg
46457C37-697C-4DF1-9770-29D5B08C6178.jpeg
B2710372-EF17-447B-AD72-1F943283DE73.jpeg
EA89DC36-92D3-483C-96DD-50C5872EE5D3.jpeg
5E064280-182E-4F69-A27E-612939C1C440.jpeg
7E359BC9-3550-4AFE-A618-08BA7FABC5D5.jpeg
3E8ED8D8-6390-4054-ABCE-632EA475117B.jpeg

Pretty pistils, ms. Candy, sorry about the nanners.

The girls are 37 days post 12/12 flip (Late Flower day 2) Temp 23.9*C 45% RH . They just had their watering @PH 6.5
The environment has been staying on point and the airflow is still going strong with lots of indirect movement. I have been checking and checking them over and still no signs of any nanners or other suspicious things so hopefully they have quit their midlife sex change crisis and I only saw that suspicious stuff a few days back now on that one branch of the Deadhead on the back left and thank goodness nothing like it since. Here they are today. Nothing super impressive but better than it could have been for sure and it’s medicine on the shelf. Knock on wood only way to go from here is up :) Thanks to everyone for all the help! I’m forever grateful.
Couldn’t get a pic of the Blue Dream in the other tent because my man has his friend staying for who knows how long and couldn’t get access to the tent that’s in the guest room.
C33EEE15-AF38-4458-BD7B-1A109576FEBB.jpeg
0C3FA064-FCB0-447B-AEA9-01DE39E3D783.jpeg
3F8E5313-9E50-4467-920F-F319A5CAA96B.jpeg
DD2412AA-78A9-4843-9EA3-8960C91686C6.jpeg
A36FFF82-4274-42F7-A619-A2398625E9C2.jpeg
7949C001-758A-48F0-95CE-B74007CDB4BF.jpeg
8AC2B997-D4AA-4D38-A0B2-5BA12C0EE415.jpeg
7A9B9749-DB65-4CC8-B1BE-DF6A7D9CAFA7.jpeg
5CC51240-54F0-4197-BC8D-18F2F100DE2E.jpeg
16B06E0F-25FA-40F3-A490-289ED81FF7EE.jpeg

Real nice setup you have there.

Real nice setup you have there.
Thanks John! I just noticed these messages :green_heart: I’m gonna try to get some updated pics on here today. They have fattened up nicely this past week and I have just a couple of weeks till chop chop! Stoked to be so close to harvest and done with this run.

Thanks John! I just noticed these messages :green_heart: I’m gonna try to get some updated pics on here today. They have fattened up nicely this past week and I have just a couple of weeks till chop chop! Stoked to be so close to harvest and done with this run.

Aloha Candy!

I’m 4-5 weeks behind you in flower and I’m already anxious to start my next grow!! The excitement is real! I’m over here anxiously waiting for the lights to flip back on so I can mess with the plants after work haha I ended up ordering another small tent to germinate and do my vegging in #facepalm haha I hope you have a blessed day and sending positive thoughts and vibes! The finish line is near! :slide::cheer:

Aloha Candy!

I’m 4-5 weeks behind you in flower and I’m already anxious to start my next grow!! The excitement is real! I’m over here anxiously waiting for the lights to flip back on so I can mess with the plants after work haha I ended up ordering another small tent to germinate and do my vegging in #facepalm haha I hope you have a blessed day and sending positive thoughts and vibes! The finish line is near! :slide::cheer:
Lol It is exciting! I’ve got my next run going in my craft room closet they are 27 days old today and they are gonna get their first topping. Getting new equipment and starting new babies is always exciting and so very addictive. Your not that far behind! Thank you for the positive thoughts and vibes and I’m sending some right back to ya! :slide:
:green_heart::cheer:

Ok finally sitting down for a minute so I can pop some pics on here! The girls are at Day 52 of 12/12 and on Ripen Day 3. (7.5 weeks) Been in actual flower for 45 days. I did have to put a couple of poles in the other day to help hold up some heavy buds and will probably add a couple more tomorrow. I wish I could have taken more time to get better pics but as usual I was rushed thru their feed and rushed thru pics. But they are gettin there and the environment is still on point and no more issues of any other craziness. Thanks for stopping by :)

Wow Candy, everthing looks fantastic. So maybe another 2-3 weeks. God stuff.
Thank you!! I can’t thank you enough for helping me get the girls comfy in their home when I was struggling with the heat and newness of the tent. A lot was learned and retained on this run! You truly rock for reals! :theband:

Thank you!! I can’t thank you enough for helping me get the girls comfy in their home when I was struggling with the heat and newness of the tent. A lot was learned and retained on this run! You truly rock for reals! :theband:
Thanks Candy! Whatever happened you done good :thumb:

Great buds Candy you certainly have things dialed in everything is happy and healthy.

Yes he works in mysterious ways my son.
Thank you N! :morenutes:

Very well done Candy!
:bravo:

I bet they stink like a mofo right now.
:drool:
Thank you and yesssss they sure do! It smells sooooo good when I walk in from outside :drool::yummy:

Chop chop is just around the corner!!!
Good job @candycane .
Sure is! Stoked to be almost done with this run and to get more meds on the shelf so I can start increasing my usage again and make some edibles . Still have quite a bit left from my last harvest but only cuz I was hoarding it from fear of running out.

Looking awesome CC!! :bravo:

keep up the great work!!

I write in a monthly agenda, daily, explaining what I did at work, and how many hours, blah blah blah, not important... what is, important is I counted the days, to when my 7 week time frame is up for my DA, and as of what my book says, I’ve got 4-5 days till my Dark Angel plants are finished!:yahoo:

Wether or not, the trichs will tell the same tale or not, is a different story. I agree! It’s always so exciting when you near the end of a plants cycle:high-five:

Looking awesome CC!! :bravo:

keep up the great work!!

I write in a monthly agenda, daily, explaining what I did at work, and how many hours, blah blah blah, not important... what is, important is I counted the days, to when my 7 week time frame is up for my DA, and as of what my book says, I’ve got 4-5 days till my Dark Angel plants are finished!:yahoo:

Wether or not, the trichs will tell the same tale or not, is a different story. I agree! It’s always so exciting when you near the end of a plants cycle:high-five:
Lol that’s how I text type some times just spit out a few words then blah blah blah blah the peeps are finally getting use to me doing that from time to time :laugh:. I checked the trichs on the Green Crack earlier today and I’ve got quite a bit of cloudy but still needs more time earliest on her and the Deadhead is 7 weeks so I’m hoping for that number as well! They have been in actual flower for about 6.5 weeks so maybe just maybe I might get them down in a week. Congrats on yours and whoop whoop on being so close!:slide:

Back
Top Bottom