2nd Grow All Clones: Mine & Purchased

Good looking blue dream! :thumb:
Thanks Opar! I wish I had a better light in the tent with her to get some of the lower stuff better but I can always do a two part harvest on her if need be :ganjamon: I definitely want to do another Blue Dream in the future but next time from seed. Thanks for stopping by:)

Ok finally sitting down for a minute so I can pop some pics on here! The girls are at Day 52 of 12/12 and on Ripen Day 3. (7.5 weeks) Been in actual flower for 45 days. I did have to put a couple of poles in the other day to help hold up some heavy buds and will probably add a couple more tomorrow. I wish I could have taken more time to get better pics but as usual I was rushed thru their feed and rushed thru pics. But they are gettin there and the environment is still on point and no more issues of any other craziness. Thanks for stopping by :)

Purdy and happy plant's.
Congrats to you, Ms. Candy. :thumb:

Thank you John! Hope your are feelin a lil better! :green_heart:

Yeppers, ms. CC.

I'm feeling a whole lot better, thanks for sending the good vibes. :cool:

Wow, awesome grow! They look super healthy and frosty. :yummy:
Thank you! :yummy: They have really gotten fat over this week! Gonna check the trichs again in a few days and see where I’m at:slide:

Cold front with crazy high winds have knocked out a power line somewhere and we are not sure when the power will be back on. Natural lighting in this house is pretty much non existent so fingers crossed this doesn’t screw with the two grows I have going right now..I opened all the blinds it’s not a lot of light but something is better than nothing I reckon. I haven’t done my big grocery shopping yet so at least there’s that if we lose the food in the fridge. Boooooo this sucks..been wanting a generator but definitely outta my budget.. maybe my man will get one eventually since he can afford it..
:lot-o-toke:

Sorry to hear about the power CC. I’ve seen guys go through power outages for two or three days and everything turned out fine with their grows. Hopefully you won’t have to deal with it for too long!

I was pretty vague that last comment. Hope the power turns on soon for ya! Nothing worse then a power outage in flower... (I mean I’m pretty sure I could think of a few, but that’s not the point here)

generators are expensive. I got lucky and had a elderly neighbor 6 or so years ago that bought one, super cheap, fixed it, and sold it to me for cheap. It’s in pretty good shape, perfect for my fifth wheel, when we go camping! :thumb: It’s camouflage, although it is super loud... I’m sure someone can find it if they really wanted to!

Thanks for the well wishes y’all! Thankfully the power came back on a few minutes ago but starting to flicker again sooo hopefully it will stay on and this storm will eventually calm down.

Hi Candy,
on the farm we would catch rats and put them in these hampster wheels. We tied into a magnet with some wires wrapped around it and as the rats ran we were able to generate enough power for a family of four and twelve plants.
OK so none of that is true, but what a cool idea eh?

The girls are on 65 days of 12/12 and 58 days of actual flower. I checked the Trichs today and Green Crack is ready and I just noticed today she is starting to foxtail. Temps and RH have stayed within the VPD scale. I would have harvested her today but did not have the time unfortunately and tomorrow I am helping my boy move in with his big sis and her boyfriend about an hour north of here and Tuesday I have a completely busy day so I’m hoping by Wednesday I can get her harvested. The two Deadhead OG’s are ready too but not (as ready) as Green Crack, Lemon Skunk could use a lil more amber and Blue Dream has at least another week. Next week is gonna be busy busy and now I don’t have any help with the trimming which sucks but it is what is it is I reckon..I’ll just put on a good movie and get to work. Couldn’t hardly move for a week after last harvest even when I had the help but I still have meds so there’s that. Just happy to be at the end of the road with these girls. They had a needed watering a lil bit ago.
Here’s some pics I quickly took just after watering.

75751AC2-887E-41DF-A80D-F2452FC8225E.jpeg
6E99910D-A7EC-4341-80BA-31FFB1C1195F.jpeg
E008A95C-E8E8-4C5F-91AC-3A0B6B03ADF7.jpeg
654BBFD6-00D9-4BA5-8697-E9C8E8AE40A2.jpeg
96E35EC3-6793-4170-A4EB-4F2780A8E827.jpeg
84D182A2-A1D6-41BA-A740-FCCBEBB19A8C.jpeg
1F09392A-2323-48F0-A78F-3ACDF702C9F8.jpeg
D4AB6AF1-11BB-4FDC-9C66-528CAF74DC6D.jpeg
3BBAD54C-7E68-4F18-9C05-99CC51F9D618.jpeg
A17ABCFF-8B77-481B-A133-2710764F8B63.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom