2nd Grow

Gasonly

420 Member
Second grow first time popping seeds , day 19 since breaking soil .. Under luxx 645 (18/6) at lowest setting , medium is a peat based medium , feeding power si original and Athena pro line at 2.0 ec .. Average temps 79f and 64%rh .. transplanted into one gallons today added some great white mycorrhizae along with a light dose of nutes and power si (used spray bottle to water for this first time, soaked medium lightly ) also removed them from under direct light to reduce shock , plan on leaving them like that for 24hours then move to direct light . Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated thanks !! Ps should I have waited a bit more to transplant or was this ok ?
Strains : -monkey berries (grease monkey x strawberries and cream)
-knock out Runtz (kimbo kush x runtz)
Both bred by exotic genetix

36D95025-4D26-439C-BCDC-EFBBE36A0C0C.jpeg

D0FDF125-3FFF-4279-A09B-9802BA59EB5A.jpeg

They look very good, especially for 19 days. No, if anything you could of transplanted sooner. When roots start to wrap around the bottom of the pot, it's getting root bound. I transplant usually a week or so after breaking soil at about the 2nd set of leaves. That's earlier than most do, but if you're careful it works fine.

They look very good, especially for 19 days. No, if anything you could of transplanted sooner. When roots start to wrap around the bottom of the pot, it's getting root bound. I transplant usually a week or so after breaking soil at about the 2nd set of leaves. That's earlier than most do, but if you're careful it works fine.
I wish I knew that sooner, I know the common thought is for check roots when leaves hit edges of pot. I let mines go for one other week and that's what happened to me... no be like me haha!

princess_chunky_day16_1.jpg

@Gasonly I'm on my second grow as well. So far looks great. They are loving whatever you are giving them. Are you planning to train them?
Happy Growing.

Back
Top Bottom