2nd Journal Blueberry Auto By Speed Seeds - Outdoor Grow

So I will get the closeups on the finished blueberry Auto but I still am posting northern lights auto to show the progress
20160922_072453.jpg
20160922_072316.jpg
Is that finished? How long did it flower?

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

The Northern Lights Auto has a ways to go but she's is old enough to do a quick test and even though she was only a $2 seed and is not at full potency this strain still rocks. It is also far surpassing the Blueberry Auto I harvested. I'm pretty sure I will go back to my old ways after these autos. I miss LSTing and pinching to make lots of colas. Plus I can use the pinched sections for clones. I will be Johnny Appleseed of MJ in my area. I bring my dog for cover but I also trained her to smell out pot so I don't plant on someone else's spot. I hate rippers and can guarantee they use dogs to ripp like cops do.

I am about to start growing inside during the winter and I plan on just running autos...then start getting my photos ready for spring planting. I am excited about being able to learn a little more about some autos.

What strains do u recommend? I would like something that is 90 days from seed or longer.

That will require research. Some seed sites will always say 60 days for Autoflower. While others will give you a more accurate range. There are a few that take 90 days. Are you sure you don't want regular seeds to start inside then transplant them outside when they are about a foot tall or larger? And since autos finish when they want you can have bud ready to consume at beginning of grow season and plants to transplant as well. You can get a nice rythem going with autos and regular plants. You can have a Neverending harvest . Just takes a little planning. I'll start looking around for seeds for you anyway. What kind of feeling are you looking for? Couchlock or an energetic head high?

That will require research. Some seed sites will always say 60 days for Autoflower. While others will give you a more accurate range. There are a few that take 90 days. Are you sure you don't want regular seeds to start inside then transplant them outside when they are about a foot tall or larger? And since autos finish when they want you can have bud ready to consume at beginning of grow season and plants to transplant as well. You can get a nice rythem going with autos and regular plants. You can have a Neverending harvest . Just takes a little planning. I'll start looking around for seeds for you anyway. What kind of feeling are you looking for? Couchlock or an energetic head high?
I plan on using the tent in February to get the outdoor girls ready. I will probably by then need a separate area cuz I planned on 20 plants. But with growing inside too I won't need as many photos.

I need both types for daytime and nighttime

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom