2nd Time Growing Hope This Is Better NL

Stabilized at 61 since 6pm yesterday
That’s a little low but not bad. It'll still cure. Do you have a new bean going yet?

Nothing going as of right now may have to take a break for a bit a lot of stuff coming up that will interfere with caring for a plant
Life gets in our way sometimes i understand. :thumb:

still maintaining a rh of 62 now and I just smoked some that’s been curing for a couple days now and wow it’s the smoothest I’ve smoked in a long time and that was just small pieces of trim can’t wait for the final product

Well the bud is curing nicely and I keep trying a new piece everyday and it gets better. It’s not a super stoned high but defiantly very relaxing which is more what I wanted. I’d say the buzz last about 2 hours after one bowl. My final yield was just a bit over 2.5 ounces. I’m happy with it and I can’t thank you all who have helped and followed enough. Hopefully I can start another grow soon!

Mod- please mark as completed journal. Thankyou!

Well the bud is curing nicely and I keep trying a new piece everyday and it gets better. It’s not a super stoned high but defiantly very relaxing which is more what I wanted. I’d say the buzz last about 2 hours after one bowl. My final yield was just a bit over 2.5 ounces. I’m happy with it and I can’t thank you all who have helped and followed enough. Hopefully I can start another grow soon!

Mod- please mark as completed journal. Thankyou!
I'm so happy for you my friend, hope you enjoy it . :cheer: :cheer:
Let me know when you crack some more beans, next harvest will be even better.

Defiantly I’m hoping before the summer I’m going to have downsize to my smaller tent and do a single light setup
Sounds good my friend. Are you going to hang out here a bit or are you taking a break till its bean season again?

Back
Top Bottom