2nd Time Growing Hope This Is Better NL

is it safe to put a humidifier in the drying tent or should I leave it on the outside?

I can put it outside in my room and let it get drawn in. I’m going to have the dehumidifier setup in the tent to the inkbird humidity controller to turn on if it gets to high in there.

I can put it outside in my room and let it get drawn in. I’m going to have the dehumidifier setup in the tent to the inkbird humidity controller to turn on if it gets to high in there.
Thats low. I'd still be leery of putting it in the tent. I know its easier to control a room or basement say compared to controlling a tent.

Thats low. I'd still be leery of putting it in the tent. I know its easier to control a room or basement say compared to controlling a tent.
Yea I’ll keep it out of the tent and just leave the humidifier out in my room the tent is in I can get it up to probably 60-61 with it out of my tent. My temp is running right around 64 degrees

lol. i've hung and dried at 25% or under.

45 - 50 is a luxury here in winter. it's not hard to adapt. you have to shorten your hang time and learn how to cure in the jar properly. the most important thing is make sure they don't over dry before hitting the jars when dealing with low rh.

I’m planning on drying then curing in jars with 62 boveda packs and burping multiple times a day also got mini rh meters for the jars too

The final countdown is on In about 2 hours I will be harvesting her! Can’t wait!

Well she is all harvested and setting up in the tent now. I’m suprised at how dense the nugs are I’m gonna guess 2.5-3 oz dried. Thankyou to all who helped out along the way and I will still update on how the drying is going along with final yield.

Here’s some pictures

E1291BF8-BF15-4362-AF53-2885B09EC997.jpeg

FD82E9C9-F74A-4239-8348-1E30D7EE3454.jpeg

7A3A3A01-7AA0-44DB-810B-ABD00C4690E0.jpeg

A6C1D671-FA84-4A6A-8D8E-4C708C635AC0.jpeg

644D002B-634E-4D2A-9063-B0E153075782.jpeg

88957C07-D890-462B-8A22-D195FFE48634.jpeg

I don’t remember if I asked but should my soil be a little wet going into the 36 hour dark period? @Emilya
You can give her a drink before you put her to sleep. :thumb:

Here’s some pictures

Thankyou currently my tent is at 64 degrees with an rh of 55
Sorry I read wrong post.
Good work brother. :thumb:

Everything is seeming to run smoothly right now humidity is bouncing around 50 and temp is a steady 64 degrees. All the stems remain flexible buds still feel wet on the outside and spongy. I did dry the few grams of small tiny buds over night and just jarred them. I got about an eighth off of a couple tiny buds which isn’t bad as they’re nowhere near the size of everything else. I’m currently running a 6 inch fan that’s set up to blow against a tent wall and I have my extraction fan on speed 1 just enough to bring in fresh air

Everything is seeming to run smoothly right now humidity is bouncing around 50 and temp is a steady 64 degrees. All the stems remain flexible buds still feel wet on the outside and spongy. I did dry the few grams of small tiny buds over night and just jarred them. I got about an eighth off of a couple tiny buds which isn’t bad as they’re nowhere near the size of everything else. I’m currently running a 6 inch fan that’s set up to blow against a tent wall and I have my extraction fan on speed 1 just enough to bring in fresh air
be careful with the air circulation, to much will dry them too quick. Slow as possible. Im so happy for you its finally hanging. Your patience was remarkable. :thumb:

be careful with the air circulation, to much will dry them too quick. Slow as possible. Im so happy for you its finally hanging. Your patience was remarkable. :thumb:
Yea it was hard to be patient, my exhaust fan is hardly moving any air just enough to exchange air slowly

Back
Top Bottom